Just protein code

M.T

Hey guys,

Thought i'd drop a note if you are wanting to try something new or a more natural protein source check out the Just Protein stash. free delivery on already cheap stuff.

my code is tyler15 for 15% off, so makes it even better!

http://www.justprotein.co.nz/

I've been using for a while now, pretty damn awesome esp the Super Protein. I'm not just saying that either.

Drop a comment if you have tried or questions for me.

Cheers,

MT

WEB_LOGO.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2017 at 10:37 PM, gazza said:

Super protein is great. Mixes easily and completely and doesn't over power you with sweetness or have unnecessary fillers.

Anyone tried the pea protein? I've been put off it in the past with other brands but willing to try it out.

• 8 months later...
27 minutes ago, gazza said:

Yep. Still the best bang for your buck out there though, especially with 15% off.

Actually not quite. 

The Nutrawhey is only $69. Just protein with 15% off is ~$64.

Justprotein = 50 servings(assuming 2kg worth) of 40g scoops (even though the scoops actually turn out to 30g weighed if you dont pack them tight as f*ck), if you equate that to the 30g from the nutrawhey (5lb, 2.27kg) by scaling down the 40g scoop of Justprotein to 30g, you're getting 66.6 servings of Justprotein for $64 with about the same macros as Nutrawhey (scaled by 0.75, so 24.7g protein, 120 cals etc down from 33g, 160cal).

Price difference 64/69 = 0.92 scale, so if we then scale down Nutrawheys servings etc to price match Justprotein, we get 75servings x 0.92 = 69 servings.

Well i've gone full on special needs there, but the Nutrawhey comes in slightly better, by a few servings lmao.

Just for the record I am a fan of Justprotein. ;-D

On 5/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, gazza said:

Interesting!!!

40g serve of just protein is 33g of protein with no fillers etc at around 83%. What is the nutrawhey in comparison? 

Yeah not sure man haha. 

I may even alternate between them to be honest, I do enjoy the less sweet flavour of Justprotein now and then I guess.

I evidently didn't have enough work to do Friday arvo haha.

10 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Is Nutratech still going to be around? I've been getting "closing down sale" emails from Bodybuilding.co.nz, which was their retail store and (I think) parent company. But I'm not sure if the Nutratech brand is also affected or not.

BB NZ is indeed shutting down, but you can still purchase Nutrawhey elsewhere, and even from nutratech themselves.

I just got 2x5lb bags of Nutrawhey French Vanilla for 57 bucks each (114 total) off BB NZ for their closing down sale ! What a steal!
http://www.bodybuilding.co.nz/nutrawhey-whey-protein.html

Only thing is, I've had the Vanilla flavour before and this batch does not taste near as good as it should. It's almost as if i've got a batch without enough added flavour or some crap. I'm a bit salty but it doesn't taste as bad as the unflavoured one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have gone back to Bsc. Only having 1 or 2 serves per day. The weekly cost of the total serves is bugger all difference. I would rather have a protein powder that tastes better and has more micronutrients. No one is overseeing what these backyard protein powders contain either. With the likes of balance or bsc you know exactly what you are getting per serve and what you aren’t getting. 

I enjoyed using just protein but gone off it the same reason I went off nutratech years ago when I thought it was a good deal - Tastes like crap lol.

i used to use a lot of powder since using less I feel a lot better.

I gotta admit, this latest batch of Nutratech Vanilla aint tasting so good. BB NZ kindly sent me a free 5lb bag to see if it tasted any better but sadly not. I just have to load more in to make up for the mild taste lol.

The Just protein one did taste a bit better in comparison, perhaps i'll reconsider going back to JP.
@gazza even though you don't like the Vanilla JP is it bearable?