Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Got married, now I'm a fat f**k

5 posts in this topic

Hello again. 

Been a long while since I've been on here! 

Well, as the title reflects, life has thrown a few different challenges over the last few years (as with us all I'm sure) and training kinda fell by the wayside. 

Settled down, Bought a house in a remote little town in NZ with no gym facilities and have managed to not only lose all the muscle I spent years building, buuuuut bury it deep under a warm cosey layer of body fat. 

So hoping to see what I can do just around the house with a budget ass home gym and some trainers. 

But figured I had better reintroduce myself here and reassociate myself again with some like minded knowledgable people, who I can pick the brains of for some diet and exercise advice! 

So, hello again all. 

Welcome back.

Dont need equipment mate, theres a strange phenomena called will power some have it some dont!.

Put the donuts down and Hit the pavement!

It's the coolest thing when our old members come back. Welcome, Sarge from 2010 - good to see you again! :-D

Haha I know how you feel I got injured and let the training go completely. Always found an excuse to not restart, well its been about a year back into it for me and the muscle has started to comeback faster than I thought  it would.  Good Luck and welcome back !

Thanks guys. 

Probably the biggest vice we all succumb to at one point is change. And sometimes change comes in the form of an unhappy relationship, shit job and a huge mortgage. Things get away on you. Alcohol and low budget eating replaces exercise. 

But f*ck that bullshit. 

Im looking forward to hitting it back but CLEAN this time. 

i want my damn abs back and I want to be able to do up my shoe laces without having to take a damn breath and hold it like I'm swimming or some shit lol. 

gazza and Pseudonym like this