Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sterile viles

18 posts in this topic

Just wanting to know where to purchase empty sterile viles, and where the best place to buy pins is. Cheers

6 hours ago, Optimized said:

Needle exchange

Do they do vials too?

http://www.needle.co.nz

What is the Needle Exchange Programme?
The Needle Exchange Programme (NEP) consists of approximately 200 outlets around New Zealand that sell new needles and syringes to injecting drug users. Outlets also receive and safely dispose of used needle and syringes.

Basically the idea is to minimise the harm from drug use by making it easy enough to obtain and dispose of needles, so that users are less likely to reuse old needles, and more likely to dispose of them properly. They also offer a one-for-one "new needles for old" free exchange.

I have been to Manukau Needle Exchange. They do not keep vials. I am also struggling to get one. 

On 2017-6-19 at 5:14 PM, Optimized said:

Needle exchange

Do you just go in to one of the centers and ask for intramuscular needles?

1 hour ago, nzpoontang said:

Do you just go in to one of the centers and ask for intramuscular needles?

Yes, you tell them what length (if available), and what gauge IM needles you want, 3ml barrel etc

I've bought and used ones from credible Ebay sellers. Haven't had any qualms after 2 years/40 vials.

If Customs know you, they'll open the parcel for inspection then send it through.

You probably wouldn't want 100g of anything in the wardrobe when you're waiting for this parcel.

ratz99 likes this

Some good suppliers on ebay I have ordered a fair few over the years also vials of bacteriostatic water. Never been opened any of them. I have been to customs and seen their procedures at the Auckland international mail centre clearance not surprised so much stuff gets though unchecked. But you are 100% safe with sterile vials even if stopped and inspected 

Customs are only opening up glassware packages to check the contents matches the consignment note and to assess if the contents are for bussiness use or not. So then they can charge duty or not charge it. They can't get a search warrant using glass vials as evidence of drug supply. That would be like them trying to get a search warrant on someone importing hydroponic lights. They are just small glass bottles, not illegal by any means. Order a few hundred vials and it will be opened unless the sender is fudging the invoice. You just want to pre pay the duty, which you have that option to pre pay duty with some carriers then the parcel won't be opened at all.

Customs seem to be passing on glass vial packages that they find to medsafe now...

Cheers guys. Anyone got experience with transferring test from sealed sachets into vials? Cleanest way etc

Send it to me ill do it for you! Promise ill give it back!

FFS man use your brain!

nzpoontang likes this

Haha sweet bro that's kind of you. Just wanted to check if there's any go to way to do it, I was thinking just suck it out of sachet with fresh pin an inject into vile

lol was Just being a egg bro, yeah you got it man suck it out and refilter it through a PVDF 0.2 filter and GTG!