2017 coach / trainer recommendations for Figure Comp

Heartlifter

Hi,

Reading through the women's section, not sure how recent some posts look to be.

but just looking for some recommendations for a trainer & nutritionist for INBA / NABBA Figure class.

ideally Auckland based or possibly online if they're good. But prefer someone who can do some face to faces but doesn't have to be all the time as my posing will need work.

Cheers

Hey Heartlifter, I have a decent track record with female and male competitors. I am also based in auckland so I would be happy to help. I have girls competing in both Nabba and INBA figure and bikini this year so would be happy to take you on. check out my Facebook page - Jordan Earl Personal Training and Nutrition and/or my Instagram page jordan_earl_pt and message me if you would like to tee up a face to face consultation.

look forward to hearing from you :)

Would reccomend Jordan (trainlikeafreak) he has excellent knowledge. His knowledge is current, he has common sense and he competes himself so can relate to his clients. All of Jordan's clients who compete are always of a really good standard. The transformations or comp preps are legit, no bs photos and nonsense. 

I hate online pts they are almost all cookie cutters and charge far more than they are worth. They do it cause it's easy money and takes no time. At least you are in the same city as Jordan so you can catch up in person on a regular basis. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell if someone is just pulling your chain over the Internet.

just my opinion which was asked.

14 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Would reccomend Jordan (trainlikeafreak) he has excellent knowledge. His knowledge is current, he has common sense and he competes himself so can relate to his clients. All of Jordan's clients who compete are always of a really good standard. The transformations or comp preps are legit, no bs photos and nonsense. 

I hate online pts they are almost all cookie cutters and charge far more than they are worth. They do it cause it's easy money and takes no time. At least you are in the same city as Jordan so you can catch up in person on a regular basis. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell if someone is just pulling your chain over the Internet.

just my opinion which was asked.

+1 recommend jordan, clients results speak for themself.

On 2017-6-12 at 5:02 PM, Heartlifter said:

Hi,

Reading through the women's section, not sure how recent some posts look to be.

but just looking for some recommendations for a trainer & nutritionist for INBA / NABBA Figure class.

ideally Auckland based or possibly online if they're good. But prefer someone who can do some face to faces but doesn't have to be all the time as my posing will need work.

Cheers

Aylmer Porter took my partner to 5 first places and a National Figure title in her first year, and has several clients compete in the NABA worlds...