Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WAR! What is it good for??

6 posts in this topic

As it happens, it's a pretty good pre workout. 

After slurping through numerous samples I liked this the best.

Manufacturer - zealea health Ltd  (nz made)

Cost - I picked it up for $39.95, normally $49.95.

Size - 250g at 5g a pop.

Serves - 50! Even at full retail $1 per serve is good bang for buck.

Main ingredients -

beta alanine 1200mg

Arginine alpha ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1000mg

Citrulline Malate 1000mg

Vitamin C 230mg

DHMA 100mg

Niacin 40mg

Vitamin B12

Greatest hits - beta alanine also known as CarnoSyn, no -essential amino, boosts muscle carnosine levels.

AAKG and Citrulline Malate - 2 more non-essential aminos both target nitric oxide production. Citrulline Malate is proven to endogenously increase plasma levels of arginine. 

DHMA also known as 2-amino-6-methylheptane HCL and Octodrine.

Touted as the next big thing since the demise of DMAA. It's essentially a CNS stimulant and increases dopamine and norepinephrine levels. It's said to have 90% of the effect that DMAA produced.

I went with lemonade cooler flavour and it tastes GREAT! Clean and refreshing, not too sweet  with no chemical after taste, like knocking back some powerade or raro. 

I find it gives me good focus and a clean, sustained energy hit without the major jitters some preworkouts do and no crash.

I think it's fair to say it's comparable to the original Jack3d and 90% potency is pretty accurate. 

Personally I find the beta alanine to be a little under done, I really like the tingles i get with around 2000mg. For this reason I'd rate it a solid 8 out of 10, it's not rocket fuel but it gets it done for me.

Those of you that are hardcore into stim would probably find 1.5-2 scoops on the money.

IMG_20170606_112553_751.jpg

Realtalk, PETN and Pseudonym like this

Good writeup, Gazza!

I'm not a big pre-workout person (usually just a strong coffee does the trick for me), but this one actually sounds pretty good. Where do you get it from?

gazza likes this

Sounds good apart from the DHMA... those chemists at it again... tsk tsk 

gazza likes this

On 2017-6-6 at 11:12 PM, Pseudonym said:

Good writeup, Gazza!

I'm not a big pre-workout person (usually just a strong coffee does the trick for me), but this one actually sounds pretty good. Where do you get it from?

Hey mate, I got it on sale from NOWHEY, XPLOSIV supps sale site.

Another one with very similar specs is KICK pre workout, kiwi made as well, I've had some samples of this and it was on point. At $59.95 for 50 serves it's well priced, but $39.95 was better.

Got a good pump with it and the training buzz carried me through well into night shift.

On 2017-6-7 at 2:19 PM, jimmybro1 said:

Sounds good apart from the DHMA... those chemists at it again... tsk tsk 

Yeh, well ummm lol. It's not too bad as far as these things go IMO.

Forgot too mention the 200mg of caffeine as caffeine anhydrous, just minor over sight.

It also mixes great!