No motivation after cycle

Hey guys I'm new here I'm 28 been training for the last 12 years recently finished a cycle 5 weeks ago, well really just 11 months of running gear wasn't really well planned just was  blasting and crusing only came off because needed to give my body a break and was having a few anxiety issues from running tren. I'm currently still using arimadex. Has been  the hardest time I've come off as in no libido for the first 3 weeks and really tough mentally. I'm currently  training 4-5 times a week  with no motivation in my workouts with pre-workout an still feel flat in my trains. Has anyone else experienced this ? Anything that can help me get through  this? Tempted to just start running some test again or something else to feel more normal. 

Ok thanks is there any supplements or meds that help with energy I've tried a few thing just like  tribulus and vitamin b12 injection. Still grinding though. 

Yea 11 months  wasn't planning on coming off but wasn't making many gains last couple months

25 minutes ago, Big_guy said:

Ok thanks is there any supplements or meds that help with energy I've tried a few thing just like  tribulus and vitamin b12 injection. Still grinding though. 

Yea 11 months  wasn't planning on coming off but wasn't making many gains last couple months

You'll just have to wait it out and hope your hormones come back to normal bro. May sound obvious but getting heaaaps of sleep will help loads. And feeling flat when coming off is kind of normal I thought? Doesn't gear make your muscles retain alot more glycogen, water etc? I felt flat as f*ck for ages when I came off anyway. Try eat heaps too, and stick at it

Interesting topic, explored this extensively myself in relation to what substances used/how/when. For example I f found Nandrolone to be by far the most harsh for recovery if I didn't drop it 4 weeks from my final pin of test (for myself at least). What were you running and how did you structure your cycle?

Being on for so long, your recovery will most likely also be long. My usual cycle consisting of 14-16 weeks would take me at the minimum the same amount of time to recover. Tapering off with just Test was super beneficial, instead of just dropping from 500mg/wk to 0mg /wk cold turkey. Tried a cocktail of SARM's to speed everything up, so far I found nothing to be hugely beneficial other than time. I have heard great things about HCG (if you can get a hold of legit injectable product).

On 2017-6-1 at 11:42 AM, Big_guy said:

Normally you feel like shite/demotivated when oestradiol is suppressed, either by AI, SERM, or low testosterone which obviously will result in reduced oestradiol conversion via CYP19A1 (aromatase)..

Recovery time can not be guaranteed in some people, this is determined by a plethora of factors such as compound used, amount, time on, sertoli cell damage on cycle due to R.O.S (reactive oxygen species) etc.. 

There is nothing to speed up recovery, SERM's such as clomiphene have been shown to increase hypothalamic response of GnRH, and subsequent LH, FSH release, whilst continuing treatment ..

But as most users of AAS recover after 6-10 weeks anyway, it might be assumed the body could just have recovered naturally anyway...

Most studys show LH, and FSH crash upon cessation of medication in hypogonadal patients..

hCG only mimics LH, it doesn't increase GnRH, or pituitary response once treatment has ended..

Start on creatine mono, buy your next course, put it in your top drawer and look at it every time you feel pissed...  

If you have been training that long and have a good base then it's not going to be detrimental having a couple of months of not training at all. So just take it off man, go with the flow and get your hunger to train back again and let the enjoyment come back. Then once you are ready the process is simple. Not a big deal.

I had a shipment of HCG and Clomid with a few other things ceased so only got arimadex on my third week off have a bit of nolva leftover but was barely 2 weeks worth. The first 6 weeks of my cycle was running 300mg of test e pw going up to 750 mg pw then 6 -around the 15 th week was running 500mg test e and around 400 to 600mg pw of tren e (wasn't good quality tren) was also  running oral dbol from the 13 weeks to around 20th week only  was taking on days I trained was training about 8 to 10 times per week with a couple days off every 6 days or when I was really exhausted. I had a few weeks off training hard around 20 weeks was only running about 250mg per week. Probley should have had a break  and come off then but got some cjc without dac and stayed on test and tren e was going up and down with mg, aslo bought and 500cc of synthol(only managed 48cc in arms couldn't handle painful sights with training and also had anxiety issues from running tren) got pretty messy the last 18 weeks or so not much in the way of physical change.