Infection

Hi Guys

I'm on my 3rd injection and on the 3rd one, I got an "infection" not sure if its the juice or just a infection. If it was the juice, wouldn't it have come up on the first or second time? My brother in law is using the same juice and all is good? 

Its red and has a thick welt on my butt... should i be concern??

The area is just very warm and itchy. 

IMG_3074.JPG

I wouldnt  stress too much bro had a few of these over the years, if it's getting a bit angry and throbbing just jump on some antibiotics. Not necessarily the gear or needle could have been a bug on skin how many days since u injected 

Just an update for everyone, Decided to go the Doc, its Cellulitis. dirt or infection under the skin. He reckons if its start throbbing then there is shit under the skin. Doctor gave me a full examination.... Willy wonka too...

Last injected on Thursday 25th May. Doubt the juice has shit inside and its my 3rd shot with this batch. 

Keep safe guys!!! 

Glad you are probably going to be ok bro. Infections aren't really a big deal anyway - IME process was just go hospital once it gets bad and stay overnight and get it chopped out then go gym again same day as discharged and train. Then repeat til they sort it properly. Just boring in the hospital, but good opportunity to catch up on some sleep and take a few sickies from work.

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2017 at 1:32 PM, Freak1983 said:

Just an update for everyone, Decided to go the Doc, its Cellulitis. dirt or infection under the skin. He reckons if its start throbbing then there is shit under the skin. Doctor gave me a full examination.... Willy wonka too...

Last injected on Thursday 25th May. Doubt the juice has shit inside and its my 3rd shot with this batch. 

Keep safe guys!!! 

I generally run the area of site with an alcohol swab after like rolling a ball type motion, try disperse some of the oil. I get these lumps from time to time and always seem to disappear after a while