NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
N_B_E

Global gym, the Mount

Hey just seeing if anyone here trains at global gym in tauranga? 

Been in Oz for the past 5 years and just moved back home recently, came close to competing over there but once the misses got pregnant everything got a bit full on with work trying to save as much as I could. Keen to train or just chat to some guys that train there and get to know some guys that compete here. 

Hey bro bodybuilding, I've got myself near ready a couple of times but never really had the knowledge to jump up on stage so keen to talk to some guys about it. 

I used to be a member at global. And live in Tauranga. One of the new owners of global, Kaye. has lots of knowledge on bodybuilding prep. I'm sure she would be much more help to you than some bro in the gym.

4 hours ago, Realtalk said:

I used to be a member at global. And live in Tauranga. One of the new owners of global, Kaye. has lots of knowledge on bodybuilding prep. I'm sure she would be much more help to you than some bro in the gym.

Do you compete bro?

Yeah I had a chat to Kaye and she's happy to help me out so will definitely get onto that, just trying to find some like minded people here as well don't really know many people here apart from work mates. 

1 hour ago, Realtalk said:

I have in the past, but not anymore. Yeah man could link up for a train.

Sweet keen as where abouts do you train? I usually train first thing in the morning but can fit in with you.