APS

If it's bodybuilders selling to bodybuilders or people who know what they're doing selling to people who know what they're doing, I don't really have any problem with that personally. People bodybuild and powerlift and will use no matter what, so that's how I look at it.  I did occasionally look at the fb page he had going on, mostly through the advertisements he was paying for that would come up on my newsfeed without my control. And the thing that stuck out to me was the type of people commenting and posting on the page or advertisement threads expressing their interest. People who were way over weight and didn't even train asking how they get it or how much for "this stuff".  That's really concerning to me that hormones and chemicals can that easily get into the hands of people who don't even know the difference between carbohydrates and fats. They just see "fatloss" and assume it's legal and it will help them.

So people were essentially being tricked into taking prescription medicines without really knowing what the consequences of taking them are or even what they are taking. They just assume it's safe and legal because it's on facebook. Why would they assume otherwise. Lots of those people probably took more than they were meant to. There would have been no education or assistance on how to take it. It's just like here is the 10ml of 200mcg/ml clenbuterol you paid for, message me when you need more... "mate" lol. These people don't even know where to buy a syringe from to measure it out properly. How were they taking an accurate amount. What a mess. It's not hard for a high school kid to get hold of $100 these days and buy something off the internet. There is supplying a bit of gear here and there and then there is just being a total piece of shit. And I'm glad the latter has been recognised and taken care of.