NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
buffy

Running out of DECA on cycle?

Hey Guys, 

So im onto week 4 of a test E, Deca cycle and was planning on running 12 weeks Test at 500mg and 10weeks 400mg of deca,  However I started the cycle and my guywho supplies me said  he would send me the remaining Deca acouple of weeks back, however he has now done the runners with my money and no gear so now I only have enough Deca to see me through one more week,  my question is..... should I just continue to run the 12 weeks of Test at 500mg or maybe increase my test to counter not having enough Deca to see me through to the end of the cycle.

Im pretty gutted cause it takes about 4 weeks for the deca to kick in anyway and now just starting to get some great results and strength gains only to find I have to cut the deca out of the cycle now, so abit frustrating as I will not be making the most out of my cycle but have plenty of test E on hand so maybe increase the doses of that to make the most of the cycle?

Anyway hoping to hear some positive feedback on your thoughts

Cheers.

1 hour ago, buffy said:

Hey Guys, 

So im onto week 4 of a test E, Deca cycle and was planning on running 12 weeks Test at 500mg and 10weeks 400mg of deca,  However I started the cycle and my guywho supplies me said  he would send me the remaining Deca acouple of weeks back, however he has now done the runners with my money and no gear so now I only have enough Deca to see me through one more week,  my question is..... should I just continue to run the 12 weeks of Test at 500mg or maybe increase my test to counter not having enough Deca to see me through to the end of the cycle.

Im pretty gutted cause it takes about 4 weeks for the deca to kick in anyway and now just starting to get some great results and strength gains only to find I have to cut the deca out of the cycle now, so abit frustrating as I will not be making the most out of my cycle but have plenty of test E on hand so maybe increase the doses of that to make the most of the cycle?

Anyway hoping to hear some positive feedback on your thoughts

Cheers.

Nandrolone hits the bloodstream after about 2 hours, it's effects might take longer to visually see but its working nonetheless, hormones act slowly...

Taper off the deca, half the dose for next injection then half again until all gone.. 

500mg/week of testosterone is enough for anyone to grow on, eat more, and enjoy the rest of your cycle..

If you can supplement with 3-5g/day taurine to promote healthy testicular function on cycle, avoiding harmful ROS damage to sertoli cells in the testes, which can be pretty dramatic from nandrolone..

No need for PCT, taper off test in last few weeks, maybe with low dose AI...