NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
mc1388

Free mma self defense class Saturday

Free mma self defense class, run by experience trainer, very realistic training, free of charge, training starts every Saturday morning at 11,  welcome join along.

Contact email cj20030819@hotmail.com

Since you mention self defence and mma together- i assume you teach alot of pre fight techniques such as awareness, avoidance, de-escalation, posturing etc? or are you more about the final combat side of it all?

On 2017-4-28 at 1:29 PM, Pseudonym said:

Sounds good, but where is it held, mate? :-D 

We base in mt roskill, welcome join along, free of charge, just flick me an email

We are a group of friend with different martial arts training back ground, we are an non profit organizations, more focus on the self defense side. Look for like minded people join us, just flick me an email 

Cj20030819@hotmail.com 

On 5/14/2017 at 1:44 PM, Bruce Al said:

Since you mention self defence and mma together- i assume you teach alot of pre fight techniques such as awareness, avoidance, de-escalation, posturing etc? or are you more about the final combat side of it all?

yes we focus a lot on realstic side  of training, we doing lot of sparring and weapons ( knife stick etc ) , we are doing mix martial arts and weapons. i do have a mates training with us sho is competing in mma,  but our goal is more focus on reality than sport matches, thanks for your intrest mate, anyone keen to give it a try please email cj20030819@hotmail.com , free of charge, give it a try!