First Cycle

Hi Guys. I'm new to the Forum.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot but basically I want to do a cycle

I'm 20 years old

5'11"

81kg

14%body fat

16"arms

Basically I want to put on mass, put on an inch in arm size, lower body fat and get the abs out

I've been researching for a while but can't get the answers I'm looking for that's why I'm posting in a forum.

I am thinking Test E and run it with Anavar. (Unless anyone can recommend anything else)

How much do I take. When do i take it and what pct should I take. Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, Breezie01 said:

Hi Guys. I'm new to the Forum.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot but basically I want to do a cycle

I'm 20 years old

5'11"

81kg

14%body fat

16"arms

Basically I want to put on mass, put on an inch in arm size, lower body fat and get the abs out

I've been researching for a while but can't get the answers I'm looking for that's why I'm posting in a forum.

I am thinking Test E and run it with Anavar. (Unless anyone can recommend anything else)

How much do I take. When do i take it and what pct should I take. Thanks in advance

Maybe do a bit more research, but 250mg/week test-e for 8-10 weeks should give you decent gains if training and diet are on point..

PCT will NOT normally be required for your first cycle, as that should be a single low-dosed compound, and easy to recover from without the use of excessive drugs. In fact, despite the recommendations on many other bodybuilding forums for bodybuilders to use a PCT on every cycle, the reality is that they probably do very little to enhance long-term recovery.

44 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

Maybe do a bit more research, but 250mg/week test-e for 8-10 weeks should give you decent gains if training and diet are on point..

PCT will NOT normally be required for your first cycle, as that should be a single low-dosed compound, and easy to recover from without the use of excessive drugs. In fact, despite the recommendations on many other bodybuilding forums for bodybuilders to use a PCT on every cycle, the reality is that they probably do very little to enhance long-term recovery.

Daz69.. thanks for your reply. Should I split the 250mg a week into 2 doses so maybe Monday and Thursday? And should I run this with Var?

What's your thinking behind the Anavar, mate?

The usual advice for a first cycle is one compound only - ie, just testosterone. Anavar is so mild that I don't imagine it would cause any complications (which is the reason for the one-compound-only advice). But by the same token, it's so mild that you won't get much bang for your buck.

Others may correct me on this, but I'm guessing that anavar would probably make up about 50% of your cycle cost, and about 10% of the gains. I'd question whether it's worth it.

26 minutes ago, Breezie01 said:

Daz69.. thanks for your reply. Should I split the 250mg a week into 2 doses so maybe Monday and Thursday? And should I run this with Var?

Yes, twice a week seems to show reduced plasma peaks, and subsequent reduction in side effects in some people...

2 hours ago, Breezie01 said:

And what about Anavar how much should I be taking a day

You shouldn't, its your first cycle, better to see how you respond to testosterone only before you consider adding other compounds in the future..