NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
bang_bang

Does anyone in here even lift anymore?

This part of the forum used to be good now it's 95% a bunch of pussies asking stupid questions about a 250mg test cycle. Haven't seen a decent cycle log since my last one either. I'm off ATM but going to step it up in a few weeks. Looking at running a total of 1500mg made up of test e and tren e plus starting and finishing on anadrol plus halotestin a couple of days before my meet. Might do another cycle log. Anyone else running a decent cycle or planning to? 

Result from my last cycle log. 97-110kg in 12 weeks 

IMG_3344.JPG

OOHHH JUICY!! subscribed!!! 

Anadrol and Halo fark my nose bleeds just thinking about it yeah bro bring it on!! Niiiiccce!

Im dealing with an umbilical Hernia ATM so can't train so no use hitting it, next planned cycle is Tren E, Tren A ,Tren Suspension blend with Tbol.. yip expecting my prostate to blow up like a balloon but its all bout the gains baby!!

Shame about the hernia, at least you'll be fresh as when you jump back on. LOL at prostate gainz.  Do you front load on the ace or run both esters throughout? I can get test suspension but apparently it's a bitch to inject so haven't tried it. 

Im currently running and leaning down for a show but i dont really run anything too redic. Also i have a umbilical hernia too. Have to wear a belt or if i tense core too hard while lifting it fills up a bit more and have to push out the new stuff.

2 hours ago, bang_bang said:

Shame about the hernia, at least you'll be fresh as when you jump back on. LOL at prostate gainz.  Do you front load on the ace or run both esters throughout? I can get test suspension but apparently it's a bitch to inject so haven't tried it. 

Its algd will get the OP then charged up ready to roll, ill Run all 3 esters through out,  TREN suspension pre workout!! 

3 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Cycle log basically just a training log except you tell the whole world what drugs you are using. Rather read a good training journal, but that's just me.

I read a few journals but the drugs are the interesting part for me. Seeing what results people get off what dosages/compounds 

5 hours ago, kingersman said:

Im currently running and leaning down for a show but i dont really run anything too redic. Also i have a umbilical hernia too. Have to wear a belt or if i tense core too hard while lifting it fills up a bit more and have to push out the new stuff.

Damn they seem to be pretty common hope I never get one 

Most people on this forum are naturals, trannies, or are on trt now because they fucked up their endocrine system. Went to gym the other day and f*ck all people were even there so I think lifting and gear use is actually declining in popularity.

On 25/03/2017 at 9:54 PM, bang_bang said:

Damn they seem to be pretty common hope I never get one 

I had mine operated on Wednesday before last, surgeon reckons 4 weeks untill I should start lifting. All the pain has gone now, anyone got experience with starting back after hernia repair? Gunna run a dbol test E cycle once I'm feeling sweet

Train once or twice a week, no deadlift, squats or other leg stuff as it's a waste of time if not doing PL and bad for joints etc. Natural m to m trans on hormone therapy @ trt type doses, test only. Did 175x5 on bench the other week then 180x2 a couple of times the Same session weighing 100kg which I thought was alright. Weighing 109kg now as upped my food a bit and stopped sinking piss. Cbf doing a cycle or training frequently or some gay program just to gain extra 10% that you pretty much lose as soon as you stop.

IMG_20170406_080834.jpg

Looking pretty Huge Petn. Low frequency working out okay for you.

Im still too freaking light have the bodybuild genetics of a female figure competitor ha ha

On a cut at moment and lightest ever been (keto so could easy add a few kgs if carbed up I guess)

18 hours ago, Clueless said:

Looking pretty Huge Petn. Low frequency working out okay for you.

Im still too freaking light have the bodybuild genetics of a female figure competitor ha ha

On a cut at moment and lightest ever been (keto so could easy add a few kgs if carbed up I guess)

If too light why are you cutting? The solution is right in front of you mate.

On 2017-3-29 at 6:03 PM, kiwicannon said:

Start a hernia thread bro be interesting ! we dont want to thread jack bang_bangs 

Have been back in gym for almost two weeks, I will do a write up on hernia recovery in my workout journal tonight for who ever is interested

10 hours ago, nzpoontang said:

Have been back in gym for almost two weeks, I will do a write up on hernia recovery in my workout journal tonight for who ever is interested

Maybe chuck it in the Injury rehab forum, so that other people can find it easily down the track?