Deca pct... nova or clomid?

buffy

Hi Guys, 

So I had a shoulder injury which has put a stop to my training... So decided to go on a test e, and deca cycle as I heard it was a good cycle to do to help with recovery.

As my pct, I had planned on doing Nova as thats all I have, however from what I have read, Nova is not a good pct on its on anyway and have been informed clomid is the best option.

Has anyone done just Nova on a deca cycle and what are the cons of not running anything thing else? As im limited to only nova and have just started my cycle so am alittle concerned now. 

Cheers in advance for any positive feedback

16 hours ago, buffy said:

Hi Guys, 

So I had a shoulder injury which has put a stop to my training... So decided to go on a test e, and deca cycle as I heard it was a good cycle to do to help with recovery.

As my pct, I had planned on doing Nova as thats all I have, however from what I have read, Nova is not a good pct on its on anyway and have been informed clomid is the best option.

Has anyone done just Nova on a deca cycle and what are the cons of not running anything thing else? As im limited to only nova and have just started my cycle so am alittle concerned now. 

Cheers in advance for any positive feedback

The residual metabolites from nandrolone can present 6-12 months after cessation affecting recovery, making PCT pretty pointless.. 

Recent research has shown most bodybuilders recover just fine without PCT, others struggle, and a small percent never fully recover..

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161208

Papers discussing the use of clomiphene, hCG, hMG, triptorelin etc in fertility treatment show improvements to spermatogenesis, and testosterone production whilst taking medication, but show reduction upon cessation of treatment..

What might be a better option on-cycle is to prevent sertoli cell damage from ROS, by supplementing with taurine/royal jelly...

The cellular destruction via oxidative stress produced in the testes from the process of metabolism on-cycle is not addressed via the later use of SERM's, AI's, etc when the cycle has ended..

Royal Jelly works because it prevents the down-regulation of the catalase enzyme that occurs with AAS use. Catalase helps eliminate ROS (oxidants) from the testes and thus prevents the kind of cellular massacre that occurs as a result of exogenous AAS use. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25050300

This is different to the effect of taurine, which also helps protect cells of the testes (in rats, at least) indirectly via it's role in supporting other powerful anti-oxidative mechanisms like glutathione (GSH).  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542992

Thanks for your reply.

im abit of newbie at this still and found it pretty hard to understand your message lol

my main question is will taking just nova be alright or should I hold of on a deca/test e cycle until I have the right gear 

I have only done 3 cycles in the past and all were just test. 

So maybe just running another test cycle will be the safer option. ?

however the deca stack is meant to help with recovery from what I have been informed by afew people so not sure how accurate that statement is

thanks 

1 hour ago, buffy said:

Thanks for your reply.

im abit of newbie at this still and found it pretty hard to understand your message lol

my main question is will taking just nova be alright or should I hold of on a deca/test e cycle until I have the right gear 

I have only done 3 cycles in the past and all were just test. 

So maybe just running another test cycle will be the safer option. ?

however the deca stack is meant to help with recovery from what I have been informed by a few people so not sure how accurate that statement is

thanks 

PCT is pointless, as most people will recover just fine if not, and you are one of the unlucky few no amount of PCT will help.. don't waste your money..

Protect your testes on-cycle from damage, is the best option for optimal recovery..

Taurine 3-5g ed, Royal jelly 1g ed.. on-cycle..

Some people believe nandrolone (deca) assists with joint lubrication on-cycle, via action on synovial fluid production.. (anything that aromatizes will anyway)..

Sorry but test and/or deca doesn't heal injuries bro lol who ever you heard that from doesn't know what they are talking about. Was probably the guy selling it to you was it?

so you hurt your shoulder and couldn't train so decided to do a cycle lol just rehab it properly. Damn man!

1 hour ago, Daz69 said:

PCT is pointless, as most people will recover just fine if not, and you are one of the unlucky few no amount of PCT will help.. don't waste your money..

Protect your testes on-cycle from damage, is the best option for optimal recovery..

Taurine 3-5g ed, Royal jelly 1g ed.. on-cycle..

Some people believe nandrolone (deca) assists with joint lubrication on-cycle, via action on synovial fluid production.. (anything that aromatizes will anyway)..

Wow that's very interesting 

so your thoughts are you don't even need pct when taking deca and test ?

thats a first I've heard that but great if it's true 

52 minutes ago, buffy said:

Wow that's very interesting 

so your thoughts are you don't even need pct when taking deca and test ?

thats a first I've heard that but great if it's true 

Nolva/Clomid have been shown to affect GnRH, with resultant increase in LH & FSH.. (whether they would have naturally increased anyway we don't know, but that may be the case, as most people increase LH & FSH anyway)..

Unfortunately once nolva/clomid therapy has ended LH & FSH levels reduced in some people..

If you are one of those genetically predisposed, you are basically "fucked"..

We know oxidative stress on-cycle can damage sertoli cells in the testes, therefore preventing that damage on-cycle might be more prudent by employing antioxidants to counter that damage..

The HPTA feedback mechanism detects high levels of estrogen in combination with low testosterone end of cycle, therefore If we taper off the testosterone (lower the dose in last few weeks), whilst using a low dose AI (aromatase inhibitor) to reduce estrogen synthesis, this method might be best for sending the right signal to the hypothalamus to restart LH & FSH as soon as possible end of cycle... 

So whilst most steroid boards recommend PCT, science tells us most people will recover anyway if they look after themselves on-cycle, and don't stay on more harmful suppressive compounds too long.. 

8-10-12 week cycles with one or two compounds, most people should recover just fine.. Blast cruise on multiple compounds of 3-5g/week for several years, you might struggle when you finally come off..

Real Talk,  ive been doing recovery for 3 months now and almost back into training, you say that test/deca doesn't help with recovery?  Well by putting on more mass and more muscle isn't that going to give me more support in the shoulder area which was damaged in the first place in the joints, So giving more muscle and strength around that area in my opinion will definitely help with recovery,  Also im looking at power lifting later this year and because I have not been able to train I am about 15-20kg lighter than what im wanting to be before I enter into some comps.

So not only will the test/deca (in my opinion) will help me pack on more muscle but it will also put on the weight so that I can enter the correct weight class for competition.

And from what I have been informed deca is also great for joints (this may just be a myth)  

So knowing if clomid will be a good pct was all I was wanting to know, end of the day I maybe abit of a newbie but at the same time am not just rushing into these things hence the questions, and to you more advance people it may sound like im a dumb arse but we all gotta start somewhere and better to ask a dumb question and learn from it than ask nothing and make a dumb mistake 

5 hours ago, buffy said:

So knowing if clomid will be a good pct was all I was wanting to know..

There is plenty of research to show Clomiphene stimulates the release of GnRH from the hypothalamus which then triggers release of FSH and LH from the anterior pituitary, causing the testes to produce testosterone...

16 hours ago, buffy said:

Real Talk,  ive been doing recovery for 3 months now and almost back into training, you say that test/deca doesn't help with recovery?  Well by putting on more mass and more muscle isn't that going to give me more support in the shoulder area which was damaged in the first place in the joints, So giving more muscle and strength around that area in my opinion will definitely help with recovery,  Also im looking at power lifting later this year and because I have not been able to train I am about 15-20kg lighter than what im wanting to be before I enter into some comps.

So not only will the test/deca (in my opinion) will help me pack on more muscle but it will also put on the weight so that I can enter the correct weight class for competition.

And from what I have been informed deca is also great for joints (this may just be a myth)  

Yeah but it's not doing jack shit to actually fix the injury. Your initial statement was pretty sweeping and broad TBH.

Why would you cycle steroids just to fix an injury? You could strengthen those muscles just fine naturally. I'd much rather let the injury heal and then get the most out of a solid cycle where i'm not handicapped by a shoulder injury all cycle. Taking all that shit and fucking with your hormones just to heal a shoulder injury? lol retarded if you ask me.

Clearly you struggle to read, Like I said, I have been informed that it can assist with joints by taking Deca, If you had read the comments you would of known that I am looking to put on more weight before I begin my power lifting comps, so taking a cycle of test/deca will give me the gains required to do so, and assist with joint problems also. 

The topic was clearly to find out if taking Clomid was an actually requirement while on Deca.

So the only retard is you for not reading and just picking what parts you want to read and then commenting on nothing to do with the actual topic anyway. 

2 hours ago, buffy said:

Clearly you struggle to read, Like I said, I have been informed that it can assist with joints by taking Deca, If you had read the comments you would of known that I am looking to put on more weight before I begin my power lifting comps, so taking a cycle of test/deca will give me the gains required to do so, and assist with joint problems also. 

The topic was clearly to find out if taking Clomid was an actually requirement while on Deca.

So the only retard is you for not reading and just picking what parts you want to read and then commenting on nothing to do with the actual topic anyway. 

Lmao you're back and forth like a fucking yoyo. Clearly you Struggle to communicate your points then. Pick one topic and stick to it then instead of wanking on about Deca helping recovery.

Also I did read your posts and they were fuckin retarded. 

Dumbass.

On 3/20/2017 at 5:56 PM, buffy said:

Has anyone done just Nova on a deca cycle and what are the cons of not running anything thing else? As im limited to only nova and have just starte

Also, what the f*ck is Nova? Its fuckin nolva. Dear god. 

sounds like someone didn't recover from there hormone imbalance, no need to get all emotional mate, its only questions on a forum, getting abit worked up and angry over acouple of questions on a forum. Haha. all good bro,  go get yourself a cookie and milk k, everythings going to be ok.

9 minutes ago, buffy said:

sounds like someone didn't recover from there hormone imbalance, no need to get all emotional mate, its only questions on a forum, getting abit worked up and angry over acouple of questions on a forum. Haha. all good bro,  go get yourself a cookie and milk k, everythings going to be ok.

Lmao says the guy who replied to me all salty about how I was misreading his shit. Also you completely ignored my counter points so I'll continue assuming you're retarded and love asking dumb questions on gym forums. SImple answers you could find by using Google. Lmao that you've done 3 cycles and still don't know jack, and can't even spell Nolva hahahaha.

Thanks mate, lucky I have people like you around to correct the short word Nolva,  Where would the world be without clever people like you.

And saying go google that info... ahhhhhh news flash.. thats what forums are used for... hahaaha 

But anything sorry mate, forgot your a clever fella who talks all tough on a forum with his keyboard to make him feel like more of a man. Good for you mate, good for you :)  You have a good night k, and don't let your emotions get the better of you, your better than that :)

11 minutes ago, buffy said:

Thanks mate, lucky I have people like you around to correct the short word Nolva,  Where would the world be without clever people like you.

And saying go google that info... ahhhhhh news flash.. thats what forums are used for... hahaaha 

But anything sorry mate, forgot your a clever fella who talks all tough on a forum with his keyboard to make him feel like more of a man. Good for you mate, good for you :)  You have a good night k, and don't let your emotions get the better of you, your better than that :)

Lolz again missed my point, that questions been asked before. 

I aint talking tough theres just heaps of dumb shit asked on here when people could have researched..

You have a good night too mate. Get yourself your blankey and some milk and cookies ;)

14 minutes ago, buffy said:

Thanks mate, lucky I have people like you around to correct the short 

Also you used the word "your" incorrectly  lmao sorry couldn't help myself

Ohhhh come on mate...  thought you were a clever man.. can't even come up with your own lines... gotta use the ones ive already used on you.

Ohhhh not so clever after all huh

But thanks, you have been very helpful, and answered the QUESTION well which is in this topic. 

Oh no thats right... you just talked about how I could of used other options to get my info, like google.. which... 9 out of 10 times brings you forums anyway haha. 

9 minutes ago, buffy said:

Ohhhh come on mate...  thought you were a clever man.. can't even come up with your own lines... gotta use the ones ive already used on you.

Ohhhh not so clever after all huh

But thanks, you have been very helpful, and answered the QUESTION well which is in this topic. 

Oh no thats right... you just talked about how I could of used other options to get my info, like google.. which... 9 out of 10 times brings you forums anyway haha. 

Lmao you're so fucking retarded and salty. 

Yeah so if it brings you to one of the many other forums then dont ask it here.

Retarded lmao

Good discussion guys. Not sure exactly what points they disagreed on pseudonym?

Couldn't really care less if the OP takes Clomid or not or fucks his natural test but the discussion on whether the cycle would help recovery is interesting.

My thoughts are that it wouldn't work as you'd be more likely to make the injury worse if you got stronger unless you trained like a pussy, in which case I don't see the point in it as extra muscle gain would be negligible. As already mentioned by king stuff that causes increased GH levels will usually help injuries repair. I imagine avoiding using the damaged shoulder would be the best way to repair it. Strong muscles don't mean shit when you have a serious musculoskeletal injury.