NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
kevin

cycle after anadrol and test cyp

3 hours ago, kevin said:

Sorry was asking what cycle would people run next after anadrol. Still running Test Cyp but anadrol portion of cycle has finished

Dbol 20mg 1hr pre-work out..

Thanks Daz69. Pretty much what I was going to run. Dbol and Sus was my first ever cycle and got massive results from the Dbol. Only issue was severe back pumps. Maccaz done research mate but also like to back this up with discussions from people who have experienced. This was my first time running Anadrol so wanted to see what others may have some. 

I'm just doing 25mg bro. I'm always a little anxious when it comes to orals as I tend to get bad back pumps. It lives up to its reputation. Sure my appetite was up but that could also be attributed to pushing more weights/higherworkload. As well.as running the Anadrol with test Cyp I have some clen left over from my cut for my show last year so running that at 5 days on 2 off to help limit the fat gain from increased calories 

Can i ask why Test Cyp bro? just personal preference? or had access to it so ran it? why not throw in some deca? or NPP? or you wanting another oral option? how about Superdrol? I've always had great results with SD you got to up the carbs with it though it can make you lethargic without increasing carbs. 30mg x3wks perfecto!....for me that is

Normally run Sus so wanted to try another Test to give the receptors a break. I ran Decca once before with Sus and good results and was another option for post anadrol.cycle. Never ran or researched Superdrol. Is this similar to Anadrol in its traits. Last comp I was on stage at 74kg and sub 5% bodyfat. The goal is to add a few kilo muscle and be on stage this October at high 70kg's and sub 5%

1 hour ago, kevin said:

Normally run Sus so wanted to try another Test to give the receptors a break. I ran Decca once before with Sus and good results and was another option for post anadrol.cycle. Never ran or researched Superdrol. Is this similar to Anadrol in its traits. Last comp I was on stage at 74kg and sub 5% bodyfat. The goal is to add a few kilo muscle and be on stage this October at high 70kg's and sub 5%

The testosterone molecule in cypionate is exactly the same in sustanon, only the esters differ in their carbon structure and subsequent release times..

6 hours ago, kevin said:

Thanks Dazy69 thats one of the reasons for the change up.  I'd prob run Sus with Decca as I prefer the longer acting ether in sus

The decanoate ester only accounts for 100mg out of 250mg in sustanon..

On 20/03/2017 at 7:58 AM, kevin said:

One thing I forgot to add: AR (androgen receptors) seem to upregulate in a dose dependant manner up to about 6 months, by slowly increasing the dose on-cycle AR expression will increase, as will hypertrophic gains..

What has been shown is a desensitization from about 6 months leading to a decrease in mRNA levels leading to a negative feedback loop..

Time off at this point should be employed, as any new gains will be minimal..

You don't have different receptors for different testosterone esters. You don't even have them for different compounds either. If they are flooded/run down/down regulated/whatever then changing the compound or ester won't fix that. Myth.

So real

14 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

You don't have different receptors for different testosterone esters. You don't even have them for different compounds either. If they are flooded/run down/down regulated/whatever then changing the compound or ester won't fix that. Myth.

So are you saying rather than changing up compounds it's your view that a total break will be more beneficial than say ruining a test and anadrol cycle then straight into a test and Dbol cycle? 

No, I'm saying that if you finish a sustanon250 cycle it will make no difference if you extend it with sustanon250 or text cypionate. But to your point, of course a 20 weeks cycle will yield more gains than a 10 week cycle if you structure the dosages properly throughout the course. So yeah it will be more beneficial for getting bigger and stronger but I don't know if it's more beneficial for your and your goals. Then what will you do after the two consecutive cycles? 

8 minutes ago, kevin said:

So real

So are you saying rather than changing up compounds it's your view that a total break will be more beneficial than say ruining a test and anadrol cycle then straight into a test and Dbol cycle? 

Generally hypertrophic effects from AAS seem to stall from about 8-12 weeks, therefore any cycle might be best stopped or a taper off started by about 12 weeks (or less)..

AR (androgen receptors) respond to androgens binding, esters make no difference to this binding action..

Some steroids bind slightly different due to their differing molecular structure, yielding slight differences in affect, (water retention etc).. 

We also know there are non-genomic effects via G-protein coupled receptor binding, from androgens still bound to SHBG..

This is not something you should concern yourself with on a simple cycle of test + 1 oral..

If you have run a few weeks anadrol, then you could possibly add dbol after you have had a break from anadrol, if it fits in with your cycle lasting about 10-12 weeks... 

2 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Generally hypertrophic effects from AAS seem to stall from about 8-12 weeks, therefore any cycle might be best stopped or a taper off started by about 12 weeks (or less)..

AR (androgen receptors) respond to androgens binding, esters make no difference to this binding action..

Some steroids bind slightly different due to their differing molecular structure, yielding slight differences in affect, (water retention etc).. 

We also know there are non-genomic effects via G-protein coupled receptor binding, from androgens still bound to SHBG..

This is not something you should concern yourself with on a simple cycle of test + 1 oral..

If you have run a few weeks anadrol, then you could possibly add dbol after you have had a break from anadrol, if it fits in with your cycle lasting about 10-12 weeks... 

Pretty much what the plan was going to be. Keep running Test then after a 4 week break from the Anadrol run dbol for 4 weeks. Then I'm pretty much heading into my cut