NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Xhal

Trying hard try hard

Hey guys, new to the forum. Been doing my best on a budget/with whatever sources I can read from etc about diet and workouts etc for about a year now... have always worked out but never really did any research... until this past year

Sorry much camera is a bit shit lol.

Currently 6'1 @104 kilos I live in the waikato(ham) pretty keen to train with any other heavier guys that'll push me

IMG_20170204_020341_547.jpg

IMG_20170209_194357_536.jpg

You look in pretty decent shape there mate! Im too far away to join youbon a session or two but know what you mean, a spotter/lifting bro to motivate you to get that last rep youre almost about to fail on or to be there as security in case when you want to go for a PB. I often train after midnight no one around ecept me and the racks and benches which is cool because i can do what i need and not get caught in ego lifting or be embarrased because the chick next to me is warming up with my max lol sometimes though i do wish someone was around just so i can try push my limits and avoid dropping a dumbell on my head haha hope someone on here is nearby for you!

6 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Welcome bro! Looks like the budget and limited research hasn't held you back much... good stuff!

What are your goals?

I want to be able to punch oncoming traffic aside with relative ease :) haha

Nah I just want to be as big and functionally strong/fit as I can get while I can bro

3 hours ago, Biggerbythedaynz said:

You look in pretty decent shape there mate! Im too far away to join youbon a session or two but know what you mean, a spotter/lifting bro to motivate you to get that last rep youre almost about to fail on or to be there as security in case when you want to go for a PB. I often train after midnight no one around ecept me and the racks and benches which is cool because i can do what i need and not get caught in ego lifting or be embarrased because the chick next to me is warming up with my max lol sometimes though i do wish someone was around just so i can try push my limits and avoid dropping a dumbell on my head haha hope someone on here is nearby for you!

Yeah I train with a bunch of guys but they're just starting out so its half pt session half unloading plates every time :/ good to have a spot though