Tweaked Quad

shane

As anyone done a quad tear or strain before? I have done mine, did good warm up was doing Bulgarian split squats  second rep second set felt something tear  from hip down to mid thigh. I was warming up so no weight in hands at all so that was training over home iced it compression sleeve on. Hopefully not to long to heal so can hit legs again. Getting to old to get injuries takes longer to recover

On 3/3/2017 at 11:50 PM, shane said:

As anyone done a quad tear or strain before? I have done mine, did good warm up was doing Bulgarian split squats  second rep second set felt something tear  from hip down to mid thigh. I was warming up so no weight in hands at all so that was training over home iced it compression sleeve on. Hopefully not to long to heal so can hit legs again. Getting to old to get injuries takes longer to recover

Sounds like hip flexor. 

Should do glute activation exercises when warming up and stretch the hip flexors once inflammation has settled. 

Just google hip flexor stretches plenty of good ones out there