How to GET BIG IN 30 DAYS -NATURALLY

richardji

Hey mate i didnt watch the video to long,but if you want to get big ,bigger then the motherfucker biggie smalls eat sum taro.Its pretty plain tasting.And also drinking potato shakes will get you there to.I remember when i use to do this f*ck i got fat lol and i could not breath hahaha,but i went to hard on that shit,remember everthing in moderation.And dont forget what our moms said to us eat ya fucken veges.keep it up mate.

On 3/16/2017 at 2:32 PM, M4matty said:

Hey mate i didnt watch the video to long,but if you want to get big ,bigger then the motherfucker biggie smalls eat sum taro.Its pretty plain tasting.And also drinking potato shakes will get you there to.I remember when i use to do this f*ck i got fat lol and i could not breath hahaha,but i went to hard on that shit,remember everthing in moderation.And dont forget what our moms said to us eat ya fucken veges.keep it up mate.

Yeah I heard Taro is amazing for putting on mass haha, I don't know how to cook it though :P I'm not trying to go overboard though, I just want to lean bulk haha

Day 20 and 21:

13 POUNDS/6KGS  IN 30 DAYS - LEAN BULK (TRANSFORMATION)

Hey guys, over the past 30 days I have put on 6kgs/13 pounds from 78kgs to 84kgs and before all you haters go crazy, I did gain water weight and fat as well as muscle because it is impossible to put on that amount of muscle in 30 days.

This video is not intended to give you false hope about gaining crazy amounts of muscle but to give you some insight on how I lean bulked over the past 30 days. I trained very heavy and if anyone wants to get bigger that is the secret to getting gains faster! I hope you guys take something away from my journey and if you want to start watching from day 1 go ahead to my Youtube channel.

• 2 weeks later...