How to GET BIG IN 30 DAYS -NATURALLY

richardji

Hey guys, 
Recently I have been quite stressed and a little depressed and it has taken a toll on my fitness. I didn't train properly for about 1 month and my diet was not on point which led me to drop in weight from 82kgs to 78kgs. I believe it is time for me to focus on myself again and get back on that road of self-improvement. This is the first day of my 30 day program. I am super motivated to achieve my goals this year and even though I have quite a lot of things going on atm, I want to share this 30 day journey with you guys and it hopefully motivates you to join me and work on yourself! It is never too late and lets stay hungry guys for success! Never Settle! :P 

Even if you are a total beginner, if you watch these videos you can learn something so I encourage everyone to give it a go! 

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your guys support, and regarding the definition of big, everyone has different goals as to what they want to achieve. I think getting to 85kg will be pretty big for me since I have a tiny frame but yeah these videos are just to give you an idea of my training program and my diet. The videos are pretty long because I am showing you everything :) If that's not your thing you can skip through it! I hope you guys are just as motivated as me and can take away something that is useful from this!

Anyways guys Day 2 and Day 3 is up:

3 hours ago, richardji said:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your guys support, and regarding the definition of big, everyone has different goals as to what they want to achieve. I think getting to 85kg will be pretty big for me since I have a tiny frame but yeah these videos are just to give you an idea of my training program and my diet. The videos are pretty long because I am showing you everything :) If that's not your thing you can skip through it! I hope you guys are just as motivated as me and can take away something that is useful from this!

Yeah bro learned heaps already. I reckon you could probably stretch the vids out to 30-40min too and make them a bit less rushed as I found myself having to watch most of the bits twice anyway to absorb all the info. Or perhaps make several 15min ones each day focusing on different aspects of your 30 day plan. E.g. training, diet, state of mind, body weight/composition/aesthetics progress and general thoughts. Some things might be intertwined and a bit hard to separate though. Just an idea.

7 hours ago, PETN said:

Yeah bro learned heaps already. I reckon you could probably stretch the vids out to 30-40min too and make them a bit less rushed as I found myself having to watch most of the bits twice anyway to absorb all the info. Or perhaps make several 15min ones each day focusing on different aspects of your 30 day plan. E.g. training, diet, state of mind, body weight/composition/aesthetics progress and general thoughts. Some things might be intertwined and a bit hard to separate though. Just an idea.

Hey bro, thanks for the advice, will definitely keep that in mind and show you guys more of what I am going through, I am currently editing day 4's video and I'm trying my best to keep you guys posted all the time even though I have work everyday too. Haha the struggles are real but thanks guys for the support!

45 minutes ago, Nell5 said:

It looks like a goal that can be achieved just following the vids but I think it also needs some good food and suplements, if I decide to begin for a month this suggestion I will take Isagenix 30 day cleanse . Combining work outs with food and suplement will make possible to grow bigger in 30 days, not work out alone.

Yes you are right nutrition, sleep are also vital for this 30 day program and I do show you what I eat everyday so you can get a rough idea of what I am doing diet wise. In regards to Isagenix, I am not a super big fan of supplements since they are only supposed to supplement your diet. Eating whole foods and having proper meals is the way to go! I do take protein during the day since it is convenient because I am always rushing and got a lot of things to do. I hope you do decide to try this 30 day challenge with me since even though I am only a few days into it, I am feeling so good!

9 hours ago, Nell5 said:

It looks like a goal that can be achieved just following the vids but I think it also needs some good food and suplements, if I decide to begin for a month this suggestion I will take Isagenix 30 day cleanse . Combining work outs with food and suplement will make possible to grow bigger in 30 days, not work out alone.

Hey bro, I couldn't help but notice that you have imbedded a link to a product you sell in two of the three posts you have made. Feel free to message the forum admin to discuss the paid advertising options.

4 hours ago, Bruce Al said:

Just thought I'd let u know that pak n save have boneless skinless chicken for 8.99kg and rump steak for 11.99kg also countdown have 6.99kg silverside (bargin) and 7.99kg mince. 

May want to check pak save website as those deals may only apply to my local.

Thanks for the heads up bro :)

Also day 4 is up guys!

Hey mate I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I couldn't help but notice that the day 4 vid was a lot shorter than the others. Hope everything is going ok and that you're well still and not getting too worn down. I know from experience that when I'm tired or sick I tend to lose motivation and half-arse stuff too.

16 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Hey bro, I couldn't help but notice that you have imbedded a link to a product you sell in two of the three posts you have made. Feel free to message the forum admin to discuss the paid advertising options.

I couldn't help but notice his IP address was located in Albania, and on that basis, I banned him. :-D

(Interesting that the website was a .co.nz domain though... so either it's a legit NZ shop that has hired an international spammer, or it's a dodgy international shop that's using a NZ front.)

17 hours ago, PETN said:

Hey mate I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I couldn't help but notice that the day 4 vid was a lot shorter than the others. Hope everything is going ok and that you're well still and not getting too worn down. I know from experience that when I'm tired or sick I tend to lose motivation and half-arse stuff too.

Hey bro,

Sorry I didn't have much footage for my rest day since I didn't train on that day but I will try to show you more footage of what I am doing during my day and give you more information. Thanks for the support and I am glad you are finding this useful. It is pretty much raw footage of me just being me and trying to get big haha, only taking whey protein in terms of supplements

Day 5 is up btw :)