1st cycle Start to Finish 500mg/week 25mg Dbol/Day

Teamneverhome

16 hours ago, New pome said:

Yep, il give you that they are lazy lol. 

So what your saying is you never loose

any fullness or size when you come off cycle? 

Your as big on as off? 

Nah nah, don't get me wrong, I know you loose some fullness. I was just disagreeing with "it's hard to keep any gains that are made on any type of gear". I feel it's overstated how much you loose. Muscle doesn't magically disappear overnight.

I 100% agree with losing that full feeling, and epic pump, but if you keep training hard and eating at over maintenance unless you're doing some fucked up shit, I feel like the whole "you loose all your gains when you stop cycling" phrase is way overused and exaggerated. I mean how many of the people that say this have actually come off and probably gotten lazy then blamed the lack of gear for losing their gains?

Not having a dig at you either mate. Just my point of view.

2 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Nah nah, don't get me wrong, I know you loose some fullness. I was just disagreeing with "it's hard to keep any gains that are made on any type of gear". I feel it's overstated how much you loose. Muscle doesn't magically disappear overnight.

I 100% agree with losing that full feeling, and epic pump, but if you keep training hard and eating at over maintenance unless you're doing some fucked up shit, I feel like the whole "you loose all your gains when you stop cycling" phrase is way overused and exaggerated. I mean how many of the people that say this have actually come off and probably gotten lazy then blamed the lack of gear for losing their gains?

Not having a dig at you either mate. Just my point of view.

Yep! Your right, like I said you have to keep eating like while on cycle and train as hard also. 

Just letting the bro know that any first cycle he does he will gain muscle but it's hard to keep what you have gained

Unless you keep up the intensity but will always loose a little.  IMO 

cheers guys, good chat. ?

3 hours ago, ratz99 said:

How much over maintenance should one be consuming on cycle? And what are your guys opinions on a dbol only cycle? Seems like just test is the preferred way to go

58 minutes ago, nzpoontang said:

How much over maintenance should one be consuming on cycle? And what are your guys opinions on a dbol only cycle? Seems like just test is the preferred way to go

How much over maintenance eh? Hmm depends how fat you wanna get lmao. 

Not really sure myself. I over ate last cycle, like way over for me anyway. Was a dirty as bulk. I put on heaps of fat but I lost it pretty quick while still taking stuff so wasn't so bad. You could either go for a moderate amount over maintenance for a nice leanish bulk, or go all out and cut later. 

Personally i'd take Test only over dbol any day, and that's only going on what I've heard of people's experiences of dbol. Besides I'm pretty sure you can't take orals like dbol for extended periods of time? Someone on here will chime in i'm sure.

There is no reason why you cannot keep muscle gains from dbol only cycles. You just have to be smart about it. When comparing it to test most people cycle dbol for around half the time they do test so 6 weeks as opposed to 12. The dose is comparably often lower. And it often gets stopped cold turkey where with a longer test ester it essentially just tapers itself off and a pct is used.

so if you used a lower dose and ran it for longer then tapered off it and ran a pct. then it could be successful.

no one has ever told me a good reason with an intelligent explanation why a dbol

only cycle won't work or is a waste of time. I have seen plenty of people who have wasted their time with a test e cycle too because they are morons.

Still it wouldn't be my first choice but I'm not 20 years old anymore deciding whether I want to do a cycle and if I'm too much of a pussy to stick myself. And most of the time people who are about to do their first cycle don't think or know about all of that. They just want to get big and strong and they don't think about anytning else then the 6 weeks ends and they don't know what to do. I think that's probably where the illogical thought that it doesn't work by itself comes from.

All this steroid shit is only as good as the person using it.

You gotta be realistic too about how much ACTUAL lean body mass you're going to gain as well. So if you gain 10kg then you come off and weight dissapears... well it's meant to dissapear. It was never established muscle. It's water and glycogen md whatever else fat, some new muscle etc. There is no reason for it to stay once you stop taking the thing that brought it there in the first place. Coming off completley for a good amount of time and expecting to keep everything from a cycle is simply unrealistic.

• 3 months later...
On 05/07/2017 at 11:52 PM, itzblitz said:

And here i am just wanting some simple ass test E and cant even find the shit in nz, not cunr from my gym knows anything so they say ahahahahah 

Do you train at a women's gym or something?

On 06/07/2017 at 1:52 AM, itzblitz said:

And here i am just wanting some simple ass test E and cant even find the shit in nz, not cunr from my gym knows anything so they say ahahahahah 

That's so strange. I can't imagine why people are reluctant to talk some random dude who's asking them for illegal drugs...