NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Teamneverhome

1st cycle Start to Finish 500mg/week 25mg Dbol/Day

2 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

Joocey.  Whyd you have them back then? Just bodyfat or elevated estrogen?

Really unsure - like when i was lean back then they looked like a chest but way smaller and flatter but then soon as body weight went on they turned pointy like an 15 year old girls... errr so I imagine? Also lack of proper lifting?- I started gear at 36 but really had only been in gym 3 years prior and the first year nutrition was chicken nuggets/pies etc haha fkn sucked though..

1 minute ago, donz said:

Really unsure - like when i was lean back then they looked like a chest but way smaller and flatter but then soon as body weight went on they turned pointy like an 15 year old girls... errr so I imagine? Also lack of proper lifting?- I started gear at 36 but really had only been in gym 3 years prior and the first year nutrition was chicken nuggets/pies etc haha fkn sucked though..

hahah, the old nugget/pie diet. Looking solid though now either way.

3 hours ago, Teamneverhome said:

As for pct... Im starting to get pretty confused with all these opinions now haha...  

Remember most forums have products for sale, if you can be persuaded to start on 500mg/week as opposed to 250mg, that's double the profit, PCT drugs compound the return..

That's not to suggest someone at >100kg might might not benefit from a higher dose than 250mg/week, but in your case 250mg seems prudent for your body size.. 

There is plenty of research to suggest nolvadex, clomiphene, hCG, hMG, triptorelin etc all contributes to initiating hypothalamic or pituitary response post cycle, but in the longer follow-ups response tends to decline upon cessation of compounds..

Recent research suggests on-cycle precautions might best influence post cycle response via negating oxidative damage on-cycle through use of antioxidant supplementation.. (royal jelly, taurine)..

The Royal Jelly works because it prevents the down-regulation of the catalase enzyme that occurs with AAS use. Catalase helps eliminate ROS (oxidants) from the testes and thus prevents the kind of cellular massacre that occurs as a result of exogenous AAS use. 

This is different to the effect of taurine, which also helps protect cells of the testes (in rats, at least) indirectly via it's role in supporting other powerful anti-oxidative mechanisms like glutathione (GSH).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25050300

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542992

I use taurine daily for just general life benefits and have started taking N-acetylcysteine due to on-cycle benefits - didn't know taurine can potentially help there too, thats mint! :)

Thanks Daz

Photos as of this morning weighing 77kg had a bit of a blow out on diet yesterday haha,

Iv got a family wedding to go to  on the 9th and 10th march so might start after then because I know I'll be drinking be rude not too so might just get that out way first then ill be going ahead

That part I haven't dealt with yet ... I know I should probably tell him before I decide to jump into it tho.. Tbh I'd just feel a lil uncomfortable telling him only cos sorta not on that level of relationship yet haha but i will get round to it..

thanks man! Appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Teamneverhome said:

That part I haven't dealt with yet ... I know I should probably tell him before I decide to jump into it tho.. Tbh I'd just feel a lil uncomfortable telling him only cos sorta not on that level of relationship yet haha but i will get round to it..

thanks man! Appreciate it!

Your diet should change going from a natural to an enhanced athlete.

On 2/23/2017 at 3:03 AM, Teamneverhome said:

Besides the stupid idea of one shot a week,

have you ran ran dbol before? Just curious because everyone says it's just turns you into a water buffalo 8 times out of 10 I'm thinking if that's the case whys anyone bother with it? Do the results not outweigh the bloat from it? 

Nothing wrong with one shot pw on test e bro I been doing it for a long time. Worked out fine for me. Semantics.

And water retention on dbol is really determined by diet. Most people use it when they "bulk" as in eat as much of anything as they can get their greasy hands on. So high sodium high fat diets retain water own their own, add dbol and you're gonna get an exageration of that. When I use dbol I gain pretty much no water weight.

and lastly if you're serious, if someone is good enough to be your nutritionist they should be good enough to know what you're doing. Nutrition is going to be the biggest factor in whether your cycle will be a success or a flop. You want to eat more cause you're gonna burn more and to help with keeping side effects to a minimum such as high estrogen i reckon diet choices are a big contributor towards that.

Bit off topic, but I noticed you have elevated ALT levels in your Liver tests. I also had elevated ALT levels even though I wasn't taking anything to stress the liver. When I suggested that it was due to muscle breakdown due to heavy lifting, my GP said that's not true. I researched the topic on the internet and it does seem to be backed up by studies such as this one https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

I was wondering if any of the others here had elevated ALT levels but all their other markers were within range while engaging in a regime of resistance training?

Yeah bro in 2010/ 2011 I tried to do those paid pharmaceutical drug trials with zentech and was rejected due to high ALT and high AST. Was natty then.

Wasn't excessively high, but one was just outside reference range and one was double upper limit. I forget which was which (think ALT was highest?) but ALT:AST ratio was the opposite of what someone who had liver damage from drinking alcohol excessively would have. I also put it down to skeletal muscle breakdown.

I did a bit of weights then and heaps of bodyweight stuff and would bike up signal hill every day before uni or run up there and a 7km run most days too. Also would do a decent 2h 40km ride of 1100m climbs too on weekends. I think the fitness type stuff is more so the cause of it rather than the weights.

Yep, I've also had slightly higher-than-normal ALT levels (I'm pretty sure that's what it was - it was a few years back now). My GP didn't seem at all concerned, and said it was quite normal for lifters to show that.

Back on topic, you're looking good already @Teamneverhome. You've obviously put in the hard yards already to get yourself a good base. I look forward to seeing how you get on with this cycle - keep us posted!

So have you decided to run the dbol aswell as test? Or gunna drop the dbol? I'm really interested to see how you get on I am currently considering the same cycle

13 hours ago, nzpoontang said:

So have you decided to run the dbol aswell as test? Or gunna drop the dbol? I'm really interested to see how you get on I am currently considering the same cycle

Pretty sure people voiced their thoughts on dbol for a first cycle on page 1 bro - not really going to be worth it at all. Better off saving it for another cycle / later down the track.

5 hours ago, New pome said:

Way back in the day when I was a young buck, 6weeks of dbol was the first cycle everyone used. 

How old are you? Were needles not yet invented? :-p

I'm 43 lol. Needles were invented but we were scared of them. Ha ha. 

But that was the first cycle everyone did and we all made good gains on that. 

500mg of test a week is a high dose by my standards, not that I compete so don't need to use to much gear. 

But as I've always said, everyone reacts  differently to gear and you have to try it to find out what's best for you. 

On 08/03/2017 at 6:43 AM, New pome said:

Way back in the day when I was a young buck, 6weeks of dbol was the first cycle everyone used. 

And you wouldn't have had any PCT or Ai or anything back then? I was keen to do that for 1st cycle  mainly because of being a puss cake about the needles but from the research I have done it seemed like it was very difficult to keep gains running just dbol

Just tamoxifen if needed for gyno. 

Its hard to keep any gains that are made on any type of gear. 

You have to train and eat as much as you were while on the cycle and even then you will loose some fullness and size. 

I see it a lot with my mates that they train there nuts off and eat well while on cycle but as soon as they come off they loose focus and start skipping meals and training. 

4 hours ago, New pome said:

Its hard to keep any gains that are made on any type of gear. 

Speak for yourself mate lol. Sounds like your mates are lazy fucks.

5 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Speak for yourself mate lol. Sounds like your mates are lazy fucks.

Yep, il give you that they are lazy lol. 

So what your saying is you never loose

any fullness or size when you come off cycle? 

Your as big on as off?