1st cycle Start to Finish 500mg/week 25mg Dbol/Day

Teamneverhome

Sup! New to the forum.. so for starters...

*Age - 23 

*weight - 76kg

*height - 175cm

*years lifting - 3 (last year off and on due to injurys)

Iv decided I want to jump on my first cycle and after reading up and studying a bit here's what Iv come up with all advice,opinions,thoughts welcome! 

Weeks 1-10 - 500mg/week, two shots 250mg Monday and Thursday 

weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg taken 30 ish mins before workout 

weeks 12-14 nolva 20/20/40/40

- Have a bottle of arimidex on hand if gyno symptoms arrive, between reading American and New Zealand forums most Americans seem to say take from day one.. most New Zealand forums say have on hand and if symptoms arrive start taking.. 

still studying wether to order Nac or liv52 for on cycle liver support, can anyone chime in on experiences with taking liver supports during cycle and if they affected oral effectiveness? I'm more leaning towards taking liver support from day one on cycle.. 

other supplemets I'm taking throughout

- creatine, glutamine, vitamin c, magnesium, htp-5, fish oil, multi vitamin, black coffee and pre workout supplements,

-Training wise -

Having been using Ben oaks mi 40 foundation workout program on my 2nd round of using it so far and I quite like it so I'll probably stick to it and maybe go onto mi40 extreme half way thru cycle Depending how I'm feeling/looking.

-Nutrition-

im working with a well know nutritionist throughout nz so he handles that side of things so that's all in order.

My questions to you guys

- thoughts on dbol timing? Has anyone noticed better results by splitting dosages up throughout day evenly? My caps are 25mg

- thoughts on taking arimidex from day one or waiting and seeing how I react? 

- will nolva suffice by itself for pct ? Or should I order some clomid too?

Please comment if Iv missed anything? 

inb4 someone shreds OP for weighing 76kg @ 175cms    LOL.

I'd run the test for longer personally, like 12 weeks. Totally don't need to though. Sounds like a solid first cycle though / the standard first cycle. Could probably do with putting on some weight first naturally though bro.

Nolva probably fine for that cycle. As Daz on here will probably say, peoples thoughts on PCT vary. I think some studies have indicated its a waste of time, but i still do regardless. Wait till you get sensitive nips (if you even do) before you take it. No point loading up your body with more chemicals if it aint needed. Just keep a close eye on your nipples lol, don't play with em.

10 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

inb4 someone shreds OP for weighing 76kg @ 175cms    LOL.

I'd run the test for longer personally, like 12 weeks. Totally don't need to though. Sounds like a solid first cycle though / the standard first cycle. Could probably do with putting on some weight first naturally though bro.

Nolva probably fine for that cycle. As Daz on here will probably say, peoples thoughts on PCT vary. I think some studies have indicated its a waste of time, but i still do regardless. Wait till you get sensitive nips (if you even do) before you take it. No point loading up your body with more chemicals if it aint needed. Just keep a close eye on your nipples lol, don't play with em.

I'm currently on week 3 out of 12 of my nutritionists growth plan, I'm sorta getting impatient waiting till week 12 to jump on though because Iv got everything ready to go hahaha, 

i wanted to do 12 bro but my dealer sent me two instead of three vials lol... I can always order another vial if it's going really well at  week 8-9 say? 

Thanks for thoughts on pct bro! Yeah it definetly changes from forum to forum that's for sure... Americans forums always seem to say to run nolva clomid and hcg every cycle.. I'm thinking that may be overkill tho.. I'll just stick to nolva for now im thinking 

4 hours ago, bang_bang said:

I'd run 375mg (1.5ml) in one injection once a week for 12 weeks. Dbol will likely leave you with high estro/high bp  and looking like a water buffalo for the rest of the cycle. Its really not needed you'll grow like f*ck without it. Save it for 2nd cycle. 

Besides the stupid idea of one shot a week,

have you ran ran dbol before? Just curious because everyone says it's just turns you into a water buffalo 8 times out of 10 I'm thinking if that's the case whys anyone bother with it? Do the results not outweigh the bloat from it? 

3 hours ago, Teamneverhome said:

Besides the stupid idea of one shot a week,

have you ran ran dbol before? Just curious because everyone says it's just turns you into a water buffalo 8 times out of 10 I'm thinking if that's the case whys anyone bother with it? Do the results not outweigh the bloat from it? 

If you keep your estrogen I'm check, you'll be fine 

Hey bro good luck with this! I wouldn't waste time with a nutrition plan at your size. I'd just suggest you eat as much food as humanly possible - d/w about adding fat its easier to remove fat than it is to add muscle.

I got on at 95kg after bulking dirty as f*ck from 83kg / 179cm tall in 2013. I'm 126kg now - same height ( lol )

Personally I don't think people need to worry about an oral with their first cycle - fact is you're going to grow, fast. You're going to get a lot stronger and your big muscles will handle heavier stuff pretty quick but your little muscles and stabilizers won't. I was warned not to push it too fast but still had to be a hero and popped a calf muscle and then tweaked a shoulder - one was doing legs, one was benching. Needed to take it slower. I'd say with an oral you'll get that strength even quicker, sure but you won't be able to make the most of it as you would adding an oral in second cycle or 12 weeks later when you're balls deep and have decided to stay on forever haha!

These are my 2 cents worth, these are not scientific statements this is from personal experience from my own cycle and from information shared by friends who did it before me. Hope it helps. Good luck!

13 hours ago, Teamneverhome said:

Sup! New to the forum.. so for starters...

*Age - 23 

*weight - 76kg

*height - 175cm

*years lifting - 3 (last year off and on due to injurys)

Iv decided I want to jump on my first cycle and after reading up and studying a bit here's what Iv come up with all advice,opinions,thoughts welcome! 

Weeks 1-10 - 500mg/week, two shots 250mg Monday and Thursday 

weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg taken 30 ish mins before workout 

weeks 12-14 nolva 20/20/40/40

- Have a bottle of arimidex on hand if gyno symptoms arrive, between reading American and New Zealand forums most Americans seem to say take from day one.. most New Zealand forums say have on hand and if symptoms arrive start taking.. 

At 76kgs I might think 500mg/week is on the high side, also when introduced with dbol from day 1 you could induce gynecomastia.. 

Why not start with a lower dose 125mg X 2/week, increasing every 5th injection by about 0.2ml - or 50mg per injection..

125mg X5

175mg X5

225mg X5

250mg X 5

Week 11 ...100mg X2, arimidex 0.5mg X2/week

Week 12 ...50mg X2, arimidex 0.5mg X2/week....  OFF..!!

Your total and free testosterone are fairly average, maybe about 3-4mg per day of endogenous (natural) testosterone..

At 2 hours after your first injection about 165mg will start to be introduced into your blood over the next couple of weeks, 3.5 days later another 165mg, compounded with 25mg of dbol every day.. (250mg equates to about 167mg of actual testosterone once the ester weight has been extracted)...

That's quite a lot, don't you think..?

Maybe save the dbol, and take one hour before heavy leg days, as a pre-workout boost.. (if you need it)..

There are many thoughts on PCT, personally I think its a waste as the damage may have already been done..

Some people recover whatever, others never fully recover testicular function, it seems to be a lottery, but you can take preventative steps..

What you are trying to avoid is oxidative damage to sertoli cells in the testes via metabolites of estrogen conversion, and other metabolic processes,  therefore protection against oxidative stress ON CYCLE might be more prudent..

Introduce 3-5g Taurine and 1g royal jelly/day to combat damage via ROS (reactive oxygen species)..

You might want to remove your NHI number and DOB from your blood tests, this number is specific to you, combined with DOB you could be identified very easily..

28 minutes ago, donz said:

Hey bro good luck with this! I wouldn't waste time with a nutrition plan at your size. I'd just suggest you eat as much food as humanly possible - d/w about adding fat its easier to remove fat than it is to add muscle.

I got on at 83kg / 179cm tall in 2013. I'm 126kg now - same height ( lol )

Personally I don't think people need to worry about an oral with their first cycle - fact is you're going to grow, fast. You're going to get a lot stronger and your big muscles will handle heavier stuff pretty quick but your little muscles and stabilizers won't. I was warned not to push it too fast but still had to be a hero and popped a calf muscle and then tweaked a shoulder - one was doing legs, one was benching. Needed to take it slower. I'd say with an oral you'll get that strength even quicker, sure but you won't be able to make the most of it as you would adding an oral in second cycle or 12 weeks later when you're balls deep and have decided to stay on forever haha!

These are my 2 cents worth, these are not scientific statements this is from personal experience from my own cycle and from information shared by friends who did it before me. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Ahhh.. No.. Don't aimlessly add bf for no reason.. There is no logic in that.. Just eat when you're hungry, listen to your body, keep cardio in

Yeah you should listen to the skinny fat kid with no muscle mass who used DNP and still didn't lose weight. You fucking kidding me? You have no right to be telling any one what to run in this forum or any other. You're a moron. f*ck off.

Adding fat is completely fine unless your first cycle is a comp prep cycle and you're about to step on stage. Eat food. Take in calories. Make the most of it. Your first cycle will be your best gains. If you do it properly.

Below is my first 5 months or so on. Was going to post a pic of Gainswood but he's removed it due to embarassment.

don2.jpg

Ok If you're gonna go down this road... I know a lot of people will raise their eyebrows at this and you probably won't do It lol but it's your first course and everyone knows you respond like crazy first time around so why two drugs?? I would forget the dbol and save it for next time. See what test alone can do because it can do a lot. Second part of this post is why 500mgs? You can respond very well on less for your first cycle so I would recommend halving that dosage to 250mgs per week and lastly I would reduce the cycle to 8 weeks. You will be surprised how much you can acheive in 8 weeks if your nutrition and training is on point and it sounds like yours will be. Less time on means less time off to recover but it's also a lot less harsh on your body imo. It's only the first cycle after all and Rome wasn't built in a day.

2 minutes ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Ok If you're gonna go down this road... I know a lot of people will raise their eyebrows at this and you probably won't do It lol but it's your first course and everyone knows you respond like crazy first time around so why two drugs?? I would forget the dbol and save it for next time. See what test alone can do because it can do a lot. Second part of this post is why 500mgs? You can respond very well on less for your first cycle so I would recommend halving that dosage to 250mgs per week and lastly I would reduce the cycle to 8 weeks. You will be surprised how much you can acheive in 8 weeks if your nutrition and training is on point and it sounds like yours will be. Less time on means less time off to recover but it's also a lot less harsh on your body imo. It's only the first cycle after all and Rome wasn't built in a day.

I think he means 80* weeks not 8. Hahaha! My plan was 12 because that's the generic number thrown round but it ended up being amazing so I never really stopped.

1 minute ago, donz said:

I think he means 80* weeks not 8. Hahaha! My plan was 12 because that's the generic number thrown round but it ended up being amazing so I never really stopped.

The thing is.. if people are monitoring muscle gain properly they generally find that things stall around the 8 week mark. If food is high then it generally means they need to increase the mgs as it's become stale (another reason why I disagree with starting on 500). Rather than increase, take a 6 week break check everything is ok with your GP then go again. I think in time that's the most beneficial way for building genuine muscle that won't all drop off the second you stop using.

no scientific evidence was used in the writing of this paragraph. Lol

5 minutes ago, trainlikeafreak said:

The thing is.. if people are monitoring muscle gain properly they generally find that things stall around the 8 week mark. If food is high then it generally means they need to increase the mgs as it's become stale (another reason why I disagree with starting on 500). Rather than increase, take a 6 week break check everything is ok with your GP then go again. I think in time that's the most beneficial way for building genuine muscle that won't all drop off the second you stop using.

no scientific evidence was used in the writing of this paragraph. Lol

Hahaha ma man! On a side note this hulk at my work - I say hulk as he was 5'9 about 135kg of "mass" ugly mass tried to suggest my first cycle to me - told me 1500mg test-e, d-bol for 8 weeks and then add 1000mg deca - quoted me up a "friends rate" for everything I'd need and told me something like 2 grand hahah! I ended up doing 500 - again was just a generic number I pulled from the internet. I feel 250 would have done a good job but I was 36 years old when I started so I think my test levels may have been a lot lower than that of a 23 year old - again not science, not just a guess :D

37 minutes ago, donz said:

Yeah you should listen to the skinny fat kid with no muscle mass who used DNP and still didn't lose weight. You fucking kidding me? You have no right to be telling any one what to run in this forum or any other. You're a moron. f*ck off.

Adding fat is completely fine unless your first cycle is a comp prep cycle and you're about to step on stage. Eat food. Take in calories. Make the most of it. Your first cycle will be your best gains. If you do it properly.

Below is my first 5 months or so on. Was going to post a pic of Gainswood but he's removed it due to embarassment.

don2.jpg

Did I hit a nerv bruv? Na dude I didn't remove anything, not hating on you man, just saying my two cents, don't see the point in unwanted fat gain? 

Shot for all the responses man! 

I'm taking it most of the people above who replied have been on a few cycles so I'm not gunna be stubborn n not listen, So from what Iv gathered I'll drop the dbol that can wait till another time, 

as for test e dosages I said 500mg because that seems to be the general baseline everyone says to start at, Im thinking I'll go for 125mg x 2 shots/week for 4 weeks then start increasing up    Slowly to 250mg x 2 shots a week does that sound a lil bit better?  I dunno about you guys but I highly doubt my stuff is properly dosed anyway lol I'm not sure if you can mention lab brands on here but if you can could someone let me know so I can say and get opinions on the brand? 

As for nutrition I stick to the plan as much as I can but working a physical job 10 hours plus training at 5 in the morning the old hunger n metabolism's feels like it's on crack atm so I do have little snacks here n there off the plan, 

as for pct... Im starting to get pretty confused with all these opinions now haha...  

forgot to to mention I do 14 min hiit 4 x week after workouts, ( not on back and leg days)

as for the details on my bloods not to fussed if someone wants to hunt me down lol go for it... I'm not really that exciting to stalk lol ? 

5 minutes ago, Gainswood said:

Did I hit a nerv bruv? Na dude I didn't remove anything, not hating on you man, just saying my two cents, don't see the point in unwanted fat gain? 

No you didn't hit a nerve but you did make the most retarded log/post I've ever seen on here with that DNP shit so you lost any kind of trust I would otherwise give you on commenting about anything gear related. Sorry.

Just now, donz said:

No you didn't hit a nerve but you did make the most retarded log/post I've ever seen on here with that DNP shit so you lost any kind of trust I would otherwise give you on commenting about anything gear related. Sorry.

Don't be sorry man.. I really don't care at all, thought id make a post.. Yeah it didn't work, cravings were too much, ate too much. Couldn't stick to the diet, but fair man,