MASS GAINER

M4matty

What everones favorite?the one that packs on the muscle.Inner armour mass peak,got real clean mass gains from it.Taste good to.Im needing sum mass gainer at the moment.Whats the best ones,so i can try sum new shit.And let us know if there any cheap inner armour mass gainer out there.Chur the boys!

I just get a cheap flavoured wpi and mix 100g of it with 250g (probably 1.5 cups at a guess) of oats and throw in 3 pottles of yogurt. Other thing that's alright is those budget slices of lite processed cheese or edam cheese.

Probably not what you're really asking but imo better than any bullshit powder you can buy and just as quick to make.

2 hours ago, PETN said:

I just get a cheap flavoured wpi and mix 100g of it with 250g (probably 1.5 cups at a guess) of oats and throw in 3 pottles of yogurt. Other thing that's alright is those budget slices of lite processed cheese or edam cheese.

Probably not what you're really asking but imo better than any bullshit powder you can buy and just as quick to make.

250g Oats is just over 3 cups raw lol.

Still rate this though no matter the maths, post workout I have 100g Oats, 20g Sugar, Cinnamon with 50g WPI.

Like PETN says much better than any Mass Gainer you'll buy and also much more cost effective.

Yeah I don't measure oats in cups so was just a bad guess. Think I estimated based on the density of rice which I do use cups to measure so I get amount of water right. I stand corrected. But yeah use up to 250g of oats (less if not hungry enough to stomach that much).

I tend to eat a few larger meals a day rather than multiple small meals though.

I actually used to like that old skool Weider Victory Mega Mass 2000! that shit rocked my boat!, can't buy it anymore, and i get the shits on all the new mass gainers these days the ol guts aint hard like it was 20 years ago!  

Like PETN said can't go wrong with Oats, banana/ berries and WPI.

On 11/02/2017 at 8:41 PM, PETN said:

You put cheese in your shakes ? That one came from gyzz. Lol jks

N-Mass by ANS because it's free yeeeyah! But to be fair it has the best carb complex mix of any there are currently with only a few grams of sugar.

Im with the guys up top tho - I'm an oats guy I only use a gainer when I struggle to eat which happens every so often when I'm not eating regular meals and just going with huge binge ones

46 minutes ago, donz said:

N-Mass by ANS because it's free yeeeyah! But to be fair it has the best carb complex mix of any there are currently with only a few grams of sugar.

Im with the guys up top tho - I'm an oats guy I only use a gainer when I struggle to eat which happens every so often when I'm not eating regular meals and just going with huge binge ones

You are right that it doesn't have much sugar. But it has got a lot of maltodextrin which is basically artificial sugar making up the Carbohydrate value.

Well Yeah it is but only because it's made from starch. Its a glucose polymer so it bypasses the liver just like glucose/dextrose does. So just because it's complex doesn't mean it's a good slow acting fuel for the body like the supplement company wants you to believe. It's got a higher GI than baking sugar. It's processed hard. Cheap filler for sports supplements to make them sweet and fill them out easily so they can cut down the sugar amounts on their labels. Essentially it's the same thing in simple terms and may as well just be sugar. They almost all have it in them. Bigger calorie mass gainers = more carbs = more maltodextrin. 

Chur brothers for your input.HAHAHA yea that cheese will be tasty brotha,good stuff.Thats what i use to do was make my own,heres my recipe :)

One can of tuna

one huge table spoon of peanut butter

oats

and one big fat fucken potato (sumtimes i will have kumra insteed)Gota mix it up homies :)

And one table spoon of olive oil

And then put in blender with sum milk until its a drinkable lol.Theres been a couple of times i have spewed this vile shit up hahaha.Sum of the bros out there will say what a fucken waste of food and time ,why not just buy sum protein powder hahaha?Because i fucken love it,i have always been a sick c*nt.But straight up it worked.The last few days ive just been puting a can of baked beans in the blender and skulling that back,not to bad bros,cheap,good protein,and carbs,.Anyway since i started this post ive goten even fater haha,so i will stay away from the mass gainer for now.I just ordered sum synthasix protein.But i will try that cheese out sumtime.

2 hours ago, M4matty said:

Chur brothers for your input.HAHAHA yea that cheese will be tasty brotha,good stuff.Thats what i use to do was make my own,heres my recipe :)

One can of tuna

one huge table spoon of peanut butter

oats

and one big fat fucken potato (sumtimes i will have kumra insteed)Gota mix it up homies :)

And one table spoon of olive oil

And then put in blender with sum milk until its a drinkable lol.Theres been a couple of times i have spewed this vile shit up hahaha.Sum of the bros out there will say what a fucken waste of food and time ,why not just buy sum protein powder hahaha?Because i fucken love it,i have always been a sick c*nt.But straight up it worked.The last few days ive just been puting a can of baked beans in the blender and skulling that back,not to bad bros,cheap,good protein,and carbs,.Anyway since i started this post ive goten even fater haha,so i will stay away from the mass gainer for now.I just ordered sum synthasix protein.But i will try that cheese out sumtime.

Sicko lol

• 3 weeks later...

and some times i cant be fucked eating,cant be fucked chewing that food up haha ,i just blended up 2 cans of baked beans,and chucked in sum greens for my after training shake.Good protein :-p good carbs :cool:and that tomato flavor what sick bastard dont like good old kiwi tommy sauce:dry:  And i always feel like a homeless motherfucker while drinking it hahaha.But yea its cheap for a can of beans brothas.