Dnp, t3 and Clen two week cycle

Gainswood

5 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Time to put on some muscle right boys?

If I was you personally, I'd just continue the cut, but actually get on a proper diet and slowly lower cals.

Probably would cut another 8-10kg (would be lookin skinny asf but allgood) and then reverse diet from there on a lean bulk and you'd be looking great after a few months. 

10 hours ago, pkgr33n said:

If I was you personally, I'd just continue the cut, but actually get on a proper diet and slowly lower cals.

Probably would cut another 8-10kg (would be lookin skinny asf but allgood) and then reverse diet from there on a lean bulk and you'd be looking great after a few months

Lose any more weight and he'll be dead in a few months..

11 hours ago, pkgr33n said:

Probably would cut another 8-10kg (would be lookin skinny asf but allgood) and then reverse diet from there on a lean bulk and you'd be looking great after a few months. 

But why?

Well, I do think you lost a bit of fat. But I don't think the results warranted the risk - they could have been achieved through diet alone.

As for where to from here, I don't see it as being a choice between cutting and bulking. With your current physique, you could probably lose fat and gain muscle at the same time - just get the diet nailed (maintenance level of calories, with high protein, moderate carbs, lowish fat), and train hard.

6 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Well, I do think you lost a bit of fat. But I don't think the results warranted the risk - they could have been achieved through diet alone.

As for where to from here, I don't see it as being a choice between cutting and bulking. With your current physique, you could probably lose fat and gain muscle at the same time - just get the diet nailed (maintenance level of calories, with high protein, moderate carbs, lowish fat), and train hard.

Ratio?

50 protein 

20 carbohydrates 

30 fat

17 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Ratio?

50 protein 

20 carbohydrates 

30 fat

I think it's probably time to stop listening to suggestions from strange names on your screen and either read some shit and then trial what works best for your body and training style or pay someone to do it for you. You're not going to turn into the hulk by reading the forums. I would also be tempted to ask for photo credentials of those people giving you advice on certain things... lmao 

Sort your shit bro. Plenty of time.

results were a bit disappointing, I wonder if it had anything to do with the potency (actual potency) of the pills taken, I have read a lot of the local stuff being way under or over so while it may had been 400mg doses, the pills may had been 100mg? who and how they pack the stuff is anybodies guess.

another thing to note may be that op in question already had a lean'ish physic to begin with, little bit skinny fat and might actually benefit more from gaining the right type of weight, as in hes not a fatass so the effectiveness of dnp may have been far less then expected, and whats left is well his required fat? genetics? as he's gained some of it back already. I dont know much just say'in..I know there is no way for the body to adapt to the stuff but a proper bf % is also an indicator of muscles vs the amount of fat one has. perhaps continuing the cycle for another week may had gotten some better results? But cant complain really.

interesting topic non the less,  I plan on doing a cycle myself (waits for all the death warnings)

On 19/02/2017 at 7:59 PM, Gainswood said:

Ratio?

50 protein 

20 carbohydrates 

30 fat

Well, I'd say less fat, more carbs. But start a topic in the Diet forum so we can discuss it properly.

And yeah - start a workout log too. Then everyone can see what you're doing, and chip in with advice from time to time.

1 hour ago, Hunz said:

results were a bit disappointing, I wonder if it had anything to do with the potency (actual potency) of the pills taken, I have read a lot of the local stuff being way under or over so while it may had been 400mg doses, the pills may had been 100mg? who and how they pack the stuff is anybodies guess.

another thing to note may be that op in question already had a lean'ish physic to begin with, little bit skinny fat and might actually benefit more from gaining the right type of weight, as in hes not a fatass so the effectiveness of dnp may have been far less then expected, and whats left is well his required fat? genetics? as he's gained some of it back already. I dont know much just say'in..I know there is no way for the body to adapt to the stuff but a proper bf % is also an indicator of muscles vs the amount of fat one has. perhaps continuing the cycle for another week may had gotten some better results? But cant complain really.

interesting topic non the less,  I plan on doing a cycle myself (waits for all the death warnings)

Lack of change had nothing to do with the drugs man...