Dnp, t3 and Clen two week cycle

Gainswood

Like I said in an earlier post that probably wasn't read, ephedrine with caffeine. Would have been a much better choice than t3 and clenbuterol especially since you aren't using an aas. It gives you energy that you need to train and function and it suppresses cravings you'll get on dnp.

how much fruit are you eating? Did you read my post about that too?

And lastly you're meant to be hungry, it's a diet and that's the point!

You are using t3, clenbuterol and dnp. Each one at a low dose on its own is a powerful addition to a calorie deficit diet. With all 3 your metabolic rate will be through the roof of course you are going to be hungry. It's One thing to cheat and eat too much but your problem is you aren't running any anabolics which means eating too little is just as bad as eating too much. so you're probably starving yourself and your body composition is probably just getting ruined instead of improving like it was somehow meant to. 

18 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Like I said in an earlier post that probably wasn't read, ephedrine with caffeine. Would have been a much better choice than t3 and clenbuterol especially since you aren't using an aas. It gives you energy that you need to train and function and it suppresses cravings you'll get on dnp.

how much fruit are you eating? Did you read my post about that too?

And lastly you're meant to be hungry, it's a diet and that's the point!

You are using t3, clenbuterol and dnp. Each one at a low dose on its own is a powerful addition to a calorie deficit diet. With all 3 your metabolic rate will be through the roof of course you are going to be hungry. It's One thing to cheat and eat too much but your problem is you aren't running any anabolics which means eating too little is just as bad as eating too much. so you're probably starving yourself and your body composition is probably just getting ruined instead of improving like it was somehow meant to. 

Fruit I'm eating apples nectarines and plums, 5 fruit per day. Adds up around 80grams carbs 

How much other carbs?

imo on dnp higher carbs make you hotter but that doesn't mean you are burning more fat. Others will disagree and there is argument to that.

As i said earlier, Carbs aren't processed well when you use dnp that's why I would suggest lesser carb approach with the fructose as a substitute for most of the complex carbs and to give you energy to train. Fructose is traditionally the one of the worse forms of energy but ok dnp it's one of the best. You can't train properly on it anyway so what's the point eating 1 cup of rice to fuel your trainings.

Cravings are part of any diet bro. If it was easy everyone would have 8% bodyfat year round. 

With dnp its the drug doing all the work. And everything you do is to suppport the drug. Where some clen which has next to no sides doesn't need support. It's much easier to get desired result. 

Maybe Next time eh..

Holy cow, seen so many red flags in the advice given here it made me nervous and I'm not even the one taking any of this stuff,hectic. Can't comment on any drug taking etc.. but can comment on training and building natty. The pic you posted is a pretty good base for you to train hard,eat right and put quality lean muscle mass on your frame inadvertently given you a better ripped look than trying to soak every bit of fat and moisture out of a Leaner physique. A slightly carb deficit diet with good protein would do great here, eg. 40 grams protein/ 23grams carbs per serving. The guys here can correct me if I'm wrong but lean quality mass will give you that look you're wanting while adding size whilst you getting to eat even. Try without the hardcore stuff see how you get on? Stay safe , your health isn't worth the experiment.

all the best mate

I just saw your pic in the first post - maybe it was posted late. I don't wanna sound harsh but you don't look like you should be dieting at all you look skinny-fat and should probably be lifting weights and eating good food to put on some sort of size before you waste time dieting, especially with shit like this. It's your body so do what you want but really. f*ck. If you were a friend of mine in person and told me what you were doing I'd open hand slap you like the big show does to cunts in the WWE. You need to sort your shit out. f*ck.

12 minutes ago, donz said:

I just saw your pic in the first post - maybe it was posted late. I don't wanna sound harsh but you don't look like you should be dieting at all you look skinn-fat and should probably be lifting weights and eating good food to put on some sort of size before you waste time dieting, especially with shit like this. It's your body so do what you want but really. f*ck. If you were a friend of mine in person and told me what you were doing I'd open hand slap you like the big show does to cunts in the WWE. You need to sort your shit out. f*ck.

Na it's all good, you aren't the only one who said it, I'll be trying to put some muscle on after this ;)

59 minutes ago, Gainswood said:

Yup! All fine, bad news dnp was very underdosed, got my hands on some crystal dnp  and took 200mg and it felt like when I took 800mg, 

If it was underdosed then why were you being such a pussy earlier in the thread? And I wanna see the pics anyway.

Perhaps you were sold pure turmeric? Have had a few members on here taking huge doses of shit out of their mum's spice cupboard over the years.

Do you think any of the stuff you've used e.g. gear has been real?

10 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Ah the old underdosed card - Call the stuff underdosed when you don't get the desired results. Classic.

Hard luck man.

Na I lost bf! Not as much as I wouldve liked.. But will upload pic after gym today, and na the crystal dnp was just next level 

9 hours ago, PETN said:

If it was underdosed then why were you being such a pussy earlier in the thread? And I wanna see the pics anyway.

Perhaps you were sold pure turmeric? Have had a few members on here taking huge doses of shit out of their mum's spice cupboard over the years.

Do you think any of the stuff you've used e.g. gear has been real?

Yup will upload after gym today! And na it was dnp, but like I said compared to the crystal dnp pretty much was a joke, and yeah test was legit,  got blood work done