Jump to content
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Gainswood

Dnp, t3 and Clen two week cycle

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Thanks for that. Makes sense. I know some people like to go full Keto on it and then as they taper off they start drop feeding carbs. Didn't know it was popular to use fructose as the carb source though. 

 

See this is why I don't agree with this carry on. Drugs are an addition to nutrition and training, nutrition shouldn't be an addition to drugs...

I'm not agreeing with drug use, but I think logically this is wrong. As I understand it (and little at that) drugs change your bodies response/recovery parameters, and therefore metabolism.  Surely to get maximum results, nutrition must logically change. Im guessing it might seem more complicated, but optimum nutrition natty or juiced is just in response to said parameters? I'm suggesting regardless of your use or lack of, you want optimum nutrition that matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaosinflesh said:

I'm not agreeing with drug use, but I think logically this is wrong. As I understand it (and little at that) drugs change your bodies response/recovery parameters, and therefore metabolism.  Surely to get maximum results, nutrition must logically change. Im guessing it might seem more complicated, but optimum nutrition natty or juiced is just in response to said parameters? I'm suggesting regardless of your use or lack of, you want optimum nutrition that matches?

Well nutrition for an enhanced verses a non enhanced athlete is the same the only real difference is food volume... and not a huge difference at that especially not for fat loss (slightly more protein) Enhanced guys who think they need to eat heaps cause they are smashing the gear are the ones who usually rock up to bodybuilding comps softer than marshmallows. 

 

All the gear in the world won't make you look good if you eat like shit but you can still look good with zero gear if your diet and training  is on point. People forget that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. your nutrition should compliment your training, and drugs in this case which for fat loss should compliment your nutrition. Without nutrition there is no fat loss regardless of how many mgs of whatever you use.

 

To be blunt Dnp is a 'wannabe drug' the people who use it are the people who shouldn't use it. No one at the top level even uses it! For the reason that it's too damn hard to get the nutrition right! Not to mention you can't train for more than like 30minutes on it, you can't gain muscle on it, you can't cardio on it, you can't sleep on it and you can't gauge any kind of progress from it till the afterwards and it's too late  because you flatten out and hold so much water retention on it that you don't know if it worked or not until after its finished.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jimmybro1 said:

Interesting log. 

 

Props for for posting pics be interested in the results. 

 

Experimention is the good way to gauge how these things work for an individual. Just like recreational drugs. 

 

Its a bad experiment though, because he has 3 fatloss agents and has no idea what is responsible for what. Everyone's always like testosterone only for first cycle to see how you react. But they are cool with stacking up fat loss drugs that are more dangerous. 

 

Whats all that about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think that the 3 drugs in question have additive independent effects or a synergistic one? If it's the latter then it's hard to really say what's doing what unless you tried the drugs alone then in combinations. Sounds like one for the "too hard" basket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly bro try alone first was my point lol. I dunno why you would take a thyroid drug that is catabolic alongside dnp with no anabolics, the whole thing just makes no sense the more I think about it. Be better off using an eca stack with the dnp at least it would combat fatigue and suppress your appetite to stop the cravings you'll get when you are sweating all the nutrients and electrolytes out of your body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "safest" or least harmful weight loss cycle I can think of for a beginner is Cardarine with ostarine and maybe S-4 (Andarine) to complement a good diet and training regiment. DNP is alright but can get uncomfortable if you go high carb, low fat in the summer. But can save heating costs and compost during winter :-)

 

Just don't go overboard too quickly, the heat can come out of nowhere and hit you like pinning a nerve with tren-ace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brynn said:

The "safest" or least harmful weight loss cycle I can think of for a beginner

Is to Restrict Overall Calories so your in a calorie deficit and Cardio Simple but each to there own, i just think the OP is lean enough not to even think about using these kinds of drugs... but hey I'm not him, Gainswood seems like he won't budge and his mind is made up so i can only hope the ride is smooth and he gets the results he's after and more importantly he's informed enough to keep safe no use flaming him anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 4 - update

Weight has gone up to 90kgs (ovbs from dnp)
Wee bit more tired than usual, but as soon as I do any activity I start sweating like fuuuck, 
Not too hot after I eat carbs, maybe DNP is under doesed? Still taking 400mg I haven't set one on fire to see if it explodes lol
Strength has gone down, was really bad yesterday not so bad today,
GF wanted to go out on saturday night for food, so we went to pita pit and kiwiyo :( probably smashed an extra 1000 cals on top. but other than that sticking to diet and cardio fine :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Day 4 - update

Weight has gone up to 90kgs (ovbs from dnp)
Wee bit more tired than usual, but as soon as I do any activity I start sweating like fuuuck, 
Not too hot after I eat carbs, maybe DNP is under doesed? Still taking 400mg I haven't set one on fire to see if it explodes lol
Strength has gone down, was really bad yesterday not so bad today,
GF wanted to go out on saturday night for food, so we went to pita pit and kiwiyo :( probably smashed an extra 1000 cals on top. but other than that sticking to diet and cardio fine :) 

 

Good to see your handling it at 400mg, try and stay on 400mg for a few days without increasing the dose because of the long half life (I think its 36 hours). I find that I look the best after 2 days of stopping the dnp.

 

Good luck the bro and may the gains/shredding be with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Day 4 - update

Weight has gone up to 90kgs (ovbs from dnp)
Wee bit more tired than usual, but as soon as I do any activity I start sweating like fuuuck, 
Not too hot after I eat carbs, maybe DNP is under doesed? Still taking 400mg I haven't set one on fire to see if it explodes lol
Strength has gone down, was really bad yesterday not so bad today,
GF wanted to go out on saturday night for food, so we went to pita pit and kiwiyo :( probably smashed an extra 1000 cals on top. but other than that sticking to diet and cardio fine :) 

 

I would imagine there would be variation from cap to cap, wouldn't increase dosage though... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jimmybro1 said:

I would imagine there would be variation from cap to cap, wouldn't increase dosage though... 

 

 

I capped them myself, tried my best, but yes surely they'll be slightly different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Not too hot after I eat carbs

Geez really man? you lucky bastard you! i used to sweat like a rapist just looking at carbs on 400mg! yeah prob wouldn't up the dose just yet bro, from the feedback seems to be working for ya though man, when you start blowing yellow loads you know that shit is in ya system!;-D;-D

 

Keep safe mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gainswood said:

Update -

Sweaty 24/7, no energy, and when I do a set I'm a pool of water, might drop the dnp down too 300mg

 

Don't bitch out. Dropping the doses so soon sounds like something a female with high estrogen would do and it's pretty much like having a glass of water in between drinks when you're on the piss or drinking a light beer. Defeats the purpose. Remember why you decided to take DNP in the first place and focus on whatever that was and make the right choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PETN said:

 

Don't bitch out. Dropping the doses so soon sounds like something a female with high estrogen would do and it's pretty much like having a glass of water in between drinks when you're on the piss or drinking a light beer. Defeats the purpose. Remember why you decided to take DNP in the first place and focus on whatever that was and make the right choice.

Alright alright, I'll keep going ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×