Gainswood

Right boys, 

Stats:

Height - 6ft

Weight - 88kgs

Bf - 15 - 17% 

Diet: 

Protein - chicken, eggs, isolate.

Carbs - rice cakes, sweet potatoes, carb10, bananas.

Veges - red peppers, tomatoes, green beans, cucumber.

Fats - eggs, peanut butter 

Drugs:

Anabolics - n/a

Dnp - 400mg everyday 

T3 - 25mcg dosed twice daily 

Clen - 20 - 80mcg daily 

**Insulin - when I eat carbs depending on how the dnp is acting**

Cardio:

1 hour treadmill incline everyday 

20 minutes pwo everyday 

30 - 40 minutes after work 4 - 5 times per week.

Wrights:

Push, pull, legs

5 x 5 for main lifts 

6 - 10 reps for everything else, 

45 - 60 minutes training everyday, only take rest day when I need it.

Ahhh taken everything today slightly over doesed the Clen, took about 30mcgs shaking like f*ck, powerful shit! The Clen and t3 are bostin loyds 3cc line. Dnp is from deep Webb, raw powder I capped myself at 200mg per cap feel fine, just warm and shakey

IMG_0204.JPG

No offence bro but this is really stupid. Even more stupid after seeing where you are currently at. Anyway your body man so your choice but we could give you some good nutrition advice which negate the need for any of those drugs. I don't think you are at any kind of level to warrant using the stuff you are contemplating doing or have started using.

Be smart about it bro. 

9 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

No offence bro but this is really stupid. Even more stupid after seeing where you are currently at. Anyway your body man so your choice but we could give you some good nutrition advice which negate the need for any of those drugs. I don't think you are at any kind of level to warrant using the stuff you are contemplating doing or have started using.

Be smart about it bro. 

Deep, na I respect your honesty man, I've already started.. If it gets bad I'll stop, but Cheers I do appreciate it 

You are going about this all wrong but it doesnt matter cause you have already made up your mind even with harry and realtalk giving you some good advice, your not even that fat you just need to train hard and but some muscle on, save the crazy shit for if you actually have a goal or going to compete. With what you have laid out you will just as well without the drugs. And trust me even if your happy after the 2weeks a month later you will put it all back on and more.

Well, the others have said it, so I won't repeat it all.

20 hours ago, Gainswood said:

I've already started.. If it gets bad I'll stop

What I will say is this:

For as long as you continue the cycle, keep logging here. Keep us updated with your dosages and, more importantly, how you're feeling each day. Then if the guys that have run DNP cycles themselves see anything that worries them, they can let you know.

(Don't continue the cycle for the sake of the log, though. Be smart and stop as soon as you think you need to - even if that's just 2 days from the official "end" of the cycle.)

Gainswood probably a waste of time telling someone like you this mate but..

Make sure you take plenty of

Potassium Gluconate, Vitamin B6 complex, R-Fraction Alpha Lipoic Acid also Essential Electrolyte caps V8 Veg Juice and Frozen pineapple, Blueberries  are your best friends on a DNP cycle 

2 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Potassium Gluconate, Vitamin B6 complex, R-Fraction Alpha Lipoic Acid also Essential Electrolyte caps V8 Veg Juice and Frozen pineapple, Blueberries  are your best friends on a DNP cycle 

Yeah don't worry man, got most of that just not potassium 

42 minutes ago, PETN said:

You don't need to take any of that shit to get 10-12% bodyfat lean though. I thought you said at some point on this forum you'd used gear before too?

Anyway I'm just here for the after pics and the cycle log. 

Yeah.. Just test e 500 for 12 weeks, got blood work was legit 

5 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

How come V8 veg juice, frozen pineapple and blueberries? I know their benefits but why in relation to this cycle??

1 hour ago, trainlikeafreak said:

How come V8 veg juice, frozen pineapple and blueberries? I know their benefits but why in relation to this cycle??

Your body has a hard time processing carbohydrates on dnp (not to mention eating half a cup of rice will have to standing in front of your freezer with the door open for 2 hours). That's one of the reasons your metabolism is so high on it. If you eat no carbs you will hardly sweat and it actually won't be too uncomfortable however having no carbs on dnp can feel like going hypo on insulin even though it isn't blood sugar related like what you experience with insulin it is a really lethargic state and you can feel quite naeusous. People use the fruit as it's the easiest form of sugar for the liver to process and it will replenish glycogen levels on the liver. Lots of dnp users will get their carbs from fructose not complex/starchy carbs for above reasons. Lots of dieting principles just don't apply when you are on dnp within reason of course. This is why it's so hard to get good results from it and stay full and hold on to your muscle and why most people look worse afterwards even if they have dieted and cardioed well. Using a clen and t3 stack on its own would be the more successful because you can just apply basic proven nutrition knowledge and it will just accelerate results when you add in the dnp it's just a cluster f*ck of drugs and the nutrition becomes complicated beyond most people's level of knowledge. A good instance of less is more.

2 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Your body has a hard time processing carbohydrates on dnp (not to mention eating half a cup of rice will have to standing in front of your freezer with the door open for 2 hours). That's one of the reasons your metabolism is so high on it. If you eat no carbs you will hardly sweat and it actually won't be too uncomfortable however having no carbs on dnp can feel like going hypo on insulin even though it isn't blood sugar related like what you experience with insulin it is a really lethargic state and you can feel quite naeusous. People use the fruit as it's the easiest form of sugar for the liver to process and it will replenish glycogen levels on the liver. Lots of dnp users will get their carbs from fructose not complex/starchy carbs for above reasons. Lots of dieting principles just don't apply when you are on dnp within reason of course. This is why it's so hard to get good results from it and stay full and hold on to your muscle and why most people look worse afterwards even if they have dieted and cardioed well. Using a clen and t3 stack on its own would be the more successful because you can just apply basic proven nutrition knowledge and it will just accelerate results when you add in the dnp it's just a cluster f*ck of drugs and the nutrition becomes complicated beyond most people's level of knowledge. A good instance of less is more.

Thanks for that. Makes sense. I know some people like to go full Keto on it and then as they taper off they start drop feeding carbs. Didn't know it was popular to use fructose as the carb source though. 

See this is why I don't agree with this carry on. Drugs are an addition to nutrition and training, nutrition shouldn't be an addition to drugs... so when something changes the whole concept it just makes things seem a lot too complicated and let's be honest.. getting shredded isn't complicated it's just hard.