Jump to content
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
aidangro

Methylphenidate?

Recommended Posts

Ive recently been but back on Methylphenidate and wondering if any one else on here takes it? And if they find it affects there cycles at all. I can't find anything to say it does have a negative affect on gear. But it is a major appetite suppressant. So apart from having to force feed myself I can't see it being a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know about gear, but depending on what you are on, the one thing that comes to mind would be blood pressure and heart rate so could potentially make those worse while you are on it?

 

You have not said how much you are using, but the appetite supression is more serious than most people think, especially in the long run. If its a smaller dose probably not a big deal, but I suppose if you are on a cycle you want to make the most of it and get the best results, and eating the right foods and getting enough rest is a priority.

 

Its not hard to get around 1000 calories or so with a decent breakfast, so my suggestion is to eat breakfast first. Very tempting to use methylphenidate as a 'wake me up' but avoid it. And you should be able to eat dinner fine once the effects wear off. should probably keep a track of your weight daily, and use it as guide to know what the impacts are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on 36mg concerta which lasts around 8 - hours. And yes that's good advice.  I do try to take it later on in the morning as I need it to help with my study in the evening after work.   yea it's crazy sometimes I just forget to eat if I get busy at work. It's like my stomach just stopped talking to my brain. But yes it will be easy to get over. A huge breakfast will be a good start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ExperienceD opinion: I'm on 60mg a day (legitimatly) and run cycles. Key things I've noticed:

-ritalin+tren= no sleep + twice as grumpy + amplified body temp and amazing workouts 

-ritalin+clen= nervous mess and no sleep

-ritalin plus "mild" compounds+doseage= managible side effects (shortterm) and focused workouts.

Be safe brah! These are dangerous chemicals even more so when mixed together. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You on the 20mg slow release ones?Yeah just ritalin itself evernow and then fucks my nerves,and im walking round like im a fucken axe murderer that cant close his eyes hahah.all in moderation bros,allgoods im of for a line .And tren when i take it i'm sweating so much i could full up a bucket of it with in a hour lol,everones differrant aye boss.chur bros take care,its a jungle out there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah hes on 36mg concerta which releases for around 8hrs, compared to the 20mg ritalin LA lasts for about 3-4hrs and 10mgIR for 1-2.

So really any sides would be down to you not having taken it in a long time which is fairly normal, at that type of dose you will adapt within a few days really and be all good.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 0:37 PM, GyzzBrah said:

Nah hes on 36mg concerta which releases for around 8hrs, compared to the 20mg ritalin LA lasts for about 3-4hrs and 10mgIR for 1-2.

So really any sides would be down to you not having taken it in a long time which is fairly normal, at that type of dose you will adapt within a few days really and be all good.

 

 

Only using instant release brah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember back in the day me and my bro use to work for a commercial cleaning company ,we use to clean a few supermarkets around wellington,they were fucked up hours to work!!!.I took sum of those concerta pills and i was speeding like a motherfucker hahaha,and i cleaned ever little bit of dirt on that fucken floor!!,the boss said i was his best worker haha.funny times f*ck that boss and that job hahaha,but thankyou mr concerta !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/29/2017 at 6:00 PM, Terrymundo said:

ExperienceD opinion: I'm on 60mg a day (legitimatly) and run cycles. Key things I've noticed:

-ritalin+tren= no sleep + twice as grumpy + amplified body temp and amazing workouts 

-ritalin+clen= nervous mess and no sleep

-ritalin plus "mild" compounds+doseage= managible side effects (shortterm) and focused workouts.

Be safe brah! These are dangerous chemicals even more so when mixed together. 

 

Nice one man. I'm finding when it peaks around 4hours I can get a bit on edge. And having an anxiety disorder while experiencing this ain't no fun. But at least I know what's causing it so I just try to relax and tailor my diet to try and keep my BP down. 

 

 

Rich Piana talks about adderal I think? Which is illegal in nz. It's basically the salts of amphetamines. Methylphenidate isn't actually a amphetamine. Although it's chemical structure is similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, aidangro said:

Nice one man. I'm finding when it peaks around 4hours I can get a bit on edge. And having an anxiety disorder while experiencing this ain't no fun. But at least I know what's causing it so I just try to relax and tailor my diet to try and keep my BP down. 

 

 

Rich Piana talks about adderal I think? Which is illegal in nz. It's basically the salts of amphetamines. Methylphenidate isn't actually a amphetamine. Although it's chemical structure is similar.

New Zealand has a very similar drug, dexa-amphetamine. I've used Adderall and dex. Very similar effects to each other but dex is perhaps stronger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aidangro said:

Is dexa a drug used for ADD as well?  never heard of that one.

Dexamphetmine: yeah but it's not as common perscribed as ritalin. Dex is pretty smiler to ritalin maybe slightly more euphoric 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aidangro said:

Is dexa a drug used for ADD as well?  never heard of that one.

 

Dextroamphetamine, or d-amphetamine, as opposed to l-amphetamine is a more potent stereoisomer of amphetamine, only difference is the alpha or beta Carbon 9..

 Same molecular structure as methamphetamine, but without a methyl group attached to the nitrogen..

 

http://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/46535/dextroamphetamine-d-or-l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×