Marcos on a cycle

Supbrah

Hey I was just wondering can anybody point me in the direction of a Marco calculator whilst on a cycle I'm doing a test e 250 12 week cycle or even better give me an idea of what my intake should be, I'm eating like a bull, lean Food but am not actually keeping track of my numbers I do off cycle but am not sure if it should be higher protein and calories or not

23 years old

Body fat 16%

86kgs

6ft

Thanks 

45 minutes ago, Supbrah said:

am not actually keeping track of my numbers I do off cycle but am not sure if it should be higher protein and calories or not

So what are your numbers off cycle? Base your macros off that, then tweak as you go.

You're currently on 16% BF. Personally, I wouldn't bulk past that. So do a lean bulk - gradually increase your meals until you see yourself gaining fat, then ease back for a bit.

Your metabolism isn't going to ramp up overnight anyway (which is the reason you might start raising the protein and carbs), so right now a sudden increase in food will just be stored as fat. Go for a gradual increase over a period of weeks.

This might seem harsh but this seems like a perfect example someone too stupid to be taking gear. I imagine if you get confused by Macro and Marco you'd have major problems  confusing mg with ml and and absolutely lose your mind over the concept of mg/ml and the associated calculations that most of us were doing in primary school when we started gear.

FFS dont know why so many people like to over complicate things! Especially since your a NOOB! Just make sure each meal has a serving of veggies, kumara / potato or rice, and chicken steak or fish.  Try eating x6 small meals daily drink lots of water train hard and get good sleep.

Keep it simple mate this way your more likely to stick to it and meal prep simple.

1 hour ago, kiwicannon said:

FFS dont know why so many people like to over complicate things! Especially since your a NOOB! Just make sure each meal has a serving of veggies, kumara / potato or rice, and chicken steak or fish.  Try eating x6 small meals daily drink lots of water train hard and get good sleep.

Keep it simple mate this way your more likely to stick to it and meal prep simple.

Wouldn't that advice be relevant to somebody who is jut starting out in weight training and not so much applicable to someone taking drugs that basically accelerate the process of what he is trying to accomplish?? I see this a lot... people put so much effort into deciding what to inject next but f all emphasis on deciding what to eat. OP if you are really guessing and you are taking steroids go see a professional, if they are good and you donaa you're told you will gain like never before and learn a hell of a lot along the way if you apply yourself

9 hours ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Wouldn't that advice be relevant to somebody who is jut starting out in weight training and not so much applicable to someone taking drugs that basically accelerate the process of what he is trying to accomplish?? I see this a lot... people put so much effort into deciding what to inject next but f all emphasis on deciding what to eat. OP if you are really guessing and you are taking steroids go see a professional, if they are good and you donaa you're told you will gain like never before and learn a hell of a lot along the way if you apply yourself

I personally think this advice is more relevant to the OP as I'm fairly certain from his posts this person is a total NOOB to it ALL. and just like you have said they're too caught up on what to inject rather then follow the simple basic principles of sound nutrition......before turning to AAS. Without proper emphasis on nutrition all the drugs in the world won't help you reach your goal. This person doesn't know how to fuel his body yet let alone how to use AAS.

*sigh*

I want to tell you guys to be nice, and that flaming the OP only scares away new members (which it does). I want to tell you guys this... but you're right. :-(

Supbrah, as you'll have noticed, we're pretty direct here! But take these comments as constructive criticism. The issue that people have is not so much the questions that you're asking, it's that you're only asking them now - you should have found these answers and know this stuff long before starting a cycle.

However, you can't turn the clock back, so the question is what you do now. Trainlikeafreak's advice to see a professional about your diet is a good suggestion. Alternatively, start a cycle log here, and we'll try to help you as you go.

1 hour ago, kiwicannon said:

Sometimes harsh is good Pseudo, id rather scare a NOOB away from injecting things into there bodies without them properly researching it and focus more on nutrition and training, and yes this is a steroid forum but crickey these jokers are going to end up with serious health issues before they even reach there mid 20s! i will be a a lot more "tactful" with my replys as your right best to have new members come here so we can lead them on the right path........to the dark side!! nah jokes.;-D

Unfortunately all you will do is scare them away from a forum where they could potentially receive good advice from people that have many decades using compounds they are contemplating using..

They are then likely to listen to people willing to sell them products, whom as we all know are less than respectable in the products they sell or the advice they give...

13 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Unfortunately all you will do is scare them away from a forum where they could potentially receive good advice from people that have many decades using compounds they are contemplating using..

They are then likely to listen to people willing to sell them products, whom as we all know are less than respectable in the products they sell or the advice they give...

Good point Daz! Post retracted!