Dnp + t3 + Clen = full retard?

DNP is around 11% increase in BMR for every 100mg/day. Most people detest side effects on anything over 200mg/day..

So, if you can get 20-30% raise in BMR using GH/T3/Clen, then what advantage would there be to using DNP.?

Interesting reading on DNP:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

24 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

DNP is around 11% increase in BMR for every 100mg/day. Most people detest side effects on anything over 200mg/day..

So, if you can get 20-30% raise in BMR using GH/T3/Clen, then what advantage would there be to using DNP.?

Interesting reading on DNP:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

The advantage is that I can not afford GH haha

Who here has used DNP? 

I used it many, many moons ago trying to cut corners: got all the sides and f*ck all results. 

I tried the 200mg / 1 cap a day protocol for around 15 days and have also tried 600mg over a week or so. Both separate occasions. 

Both did not yield the results others claim. Just a lot of sweating, and sleepless nights. 

Has anyone actually seen decent DNP progress photos - on this or any other forum? Out of curiosity, I've gone looking occasionally, but the only photos I've ever seen are underwhelming to say the least. They're all very short cycles (as I presume they have to be with DNP's toxicity) and as Realtalk said, after two weeks most people just look like they've lost glycogen with flatter, softer muscles. Basically, I've seen no progress that couldn't have been achieved with a good diet and cardio.

IMO, the main attraction of DNP seems to simply be that it's bad for you - because if people are using something that unhealthy, it must be effective, right?

Happy to stand corrected if anyone can point me to credible before/after photos that show a dramatic change.

47 minutes ago, Gainswood said:

Shit thanks actually haven't seen this one! Doesn't look like 9% bf to me ?

Nor me! I think all those BF% readings have a fairly large optimism factor! 

Kudos to the guy - it's good progress. But it's basically a percentage point per week. That's about the rate I would expect just from a good diet, particularly at his current body fat level (ie, he's hardly stage ripped and experiencing the law of diminishing returns yet!)

Sorry @jimmybro1 - I'm still unimpressed. :-p 

10 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Nor me! I think all those BF% readings have a fairly large optimism factor! 

Kudos to the guy - it's good progress. But it's basically a percentage point per week. That's about the rate I would expect just from a good diet, particularly at his current body fat level (ie, he's hardly stage ripped and experiencing the law of diminishing returns yet!)

Sorry @jimmybro1 - I'm still unimpressed. :-p 

Hopefully I can change your mind ;)

On 1/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, DIANABOL said:

Who here has used DNP? 

I used it many, many moons ago trying to cut corners: got all the sides and f*ck all results. 

I tried the 200mg / 1 cap a day protocol for around 15 days and have also tried 600mg over a week or so. Both separate occasions. 

Both did not yield the results others claim. Just a lot of sweating, and sleepless nights. 

I've used 200mg ED for a mini cut in conjunction with a keto diet and it does seem to work. Very noticeable rise in temps but this was during winter so I didn't experience the dreaded sweats to the extent others say.

DNP is also a very good fertilizer/growth regulator by increasing nutrient uptake. Kind of like Tren in the plant kingdom. You will see mad citrus tree gains, even in sub-par soil conditions.

On 19/01/2017 at 2:31 PM, Brynn said:

DNP is also a very good fertilizer/growth regulator by increasing nutrient uptake. Kind of like Tren in the plant kingdom. You will see mad citrus tree gains, even in sub-par soil conditions.

Plus it stains everything yellow, so I imagine it would give you some great colour in your lemons.

• 4 weeks later...