Dnp + t3 + Clen = full retard?

Hey guys & girls, wanting to do a 2 week cycle of dnp, t3 and Clen done dnp and Clen before but never t3

Looking at something like this 

Day 

1 = dnp 600 mg, t3 50mcg, Clen 40mcg

2 = dnp 400 mg, t3 "", Clen 60mcg

3 = dnp "", t3 "", Clen 80mcg

4 = dnp "", t3 "", Clen ""

5 = dnp"", t3 "", Clen ""

6 = dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

7 = dnp"", t3 "", Clen ""

8 = dnp 600, t3 "" Clen ""

9 = dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

10= dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

11= dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

12= dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

13= dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

14= dnp"", t3 "",Clen""

15 = off everything.

Will be having high protein and moderate carbs, mostly from fruit. Doing cardio and working out the best I can (lol) is there any point tapering off t3? Because of the dnp suppressing natural thyroid levels anyway.

Any info will be greatly appreciated, or am I just full potato? 

Will do cycle log when I get the t3 :)

Thats pretty harsh on your body and for what is what I think when I read that. I'll read the log though for sure. The log is only worthwhile reading if their are before and after photos. 9/10 people posting on this forum about their dnp or t3 cycle never post photos so what they say is more than likley horse shit.

8 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Thats pretty harsh on your body and for what is what I think when I read that. I'll read the log though for sure. The log is only worthwhile reading if their are before and after photos. 9/10 people posting on this forum about their dnp or t3 cycle never post photos so what they say is more than likley horse shit.

Haha fair.. Alright I'll give it a go and post photos :)

Jesus! whats up Boston Lloyd lol . Any time I hear DNP I roll my eyes .

If you dont log it, we will assume death :) . Personally Id be keen to see what occurs and whether risk vs reward is evident for DNP. Ive used t3 up to 150mg a day, split over 3 doses as if I recall the half life is either 4 hours or 8 ? ( off the top of my head.

Not sure if 2 weeks on t3 will do much  .

I was under the impression the magic spot with DNP was 200mg - I could be wrong #dontdie

10 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

Jesus! whats up Boston Lloyd lol . Any time I hear DNP I roll my eyes .

If you dont log it, we will assume death :) . Personally Id be keen to see what occurs and whether risk vs reward is evident for DNP. Ive used t3 up to 150mg a day, split over 3 doses as if I recall the half life is either 4 hours or 8 ? ( off the top of my head.

Not sure if 2 weeks on t3 will do much  .

I was under the impression the magic spot with DNP was 200mg - I could be wrong #dontdie

Most of done was 800mg for 4 - 5 days in a row, was horrible, sweating 24/7 no energy, and fucking hungry all the time, 

9 minutes ago, beefneggs said:

Ive done the same , but by the end of two weeks youre up to like 160-180mcg per day - which seemed not as efficient as around the 100 mcg per day mark - but maybe that was just me 

Na I'll keep it at like 80mcg, dnp helps with the receptors apparently haha

So you are increasing your clen daily for the reason that you have done it before? Which was probably because the person who told you to do it had done it before.. because he knew someone who had "done it before". Dude come on. You know clen can only do so much right...? And that more clen won't necessarily burn more fat? And IF you are going to pyramid your dosage I would say doing it weekly would be beneficial and possibly worthwhile but daily?? No point imo.

3 minutes ago, trainlikeafreak said:

So you are increasing your clen daily for the reason that you have done it before? Which was probably because the person who told you to do it had done it before.. because he knew someone who had "done it before". Dude come on. You know clen can only do so much right...? And that more clen won't necessarily burn more fat? And IF you are going to pyramid your dosage I would say doing it weekly would be beneficial and possibly worthwhile but daily?? No point imo.

Yeah? 80mcg isn't a lot of clen.. I'm just doing this to see the results, 

50 minutes ago, Gainswood said:

Yeah? 80mcg isn't a lot of clen.. I'm just doing this to see the results, 

I would argue that it's a lot to start on. 

And if it's not much, why not just start on that amount? Dunno what you are expecting from a three day pyramid lol. 

I should know better commenting in a thread based on a two week "cut". Lol 

1 hour ago, trainlikeafreak said:

I would argue that it's a lot to start on. 

And if it's not much, why not just start on that amount? Dunno what you are expecting from a three day pyramid lol. 

I should know better commenting in a thread based on a two week "cut". Lol 

Not starting on it? Starting in 20mcgs, you said it yourself in your post.. And because Clen and dnp work fairly well together? I can always increase? And I never stated it was a a two week cut, I said it's an experiment to see what happens g