1st tren/test cycle

Nealyp

Hi looking to run my .1st tren cycle and wanting some genuine feedback. Stats at mo are 

5'10" 105kg and 16%bf training and cardio g2g and diet will be on point by a professions for this cycle

wk1-10 test cyp or test e 250mg

wk2-8 tren ace or e 400mg

wk1-10 adex .5eod or ed if sides occur

pinning tren and test together twice a week mon pm and thurs pm

Not sure yet but poss adding winstrol from wk8 for 4wks?

have clomid if req?

how does this sound to you guys that have used a cycle like this??

2 hours ago, Nealyp said:

Hi looking to run my .1st tren cycle and wanting some genuine feedback. Stats at mo are 

5'10" 105kg and 16%bf training and cardio g2g and diet will be on point by a professions for this cycle

wk1-10 test cyp or test e 250mg

wk2-8 tren ace or e 400mg

wk1-10 adex .5eod or ed if sides occur

pinning tren and test together twice a week mon pm and thurs pm

Not sure yet but poss adding winstrol from wk8 for 4wks?

have clomid if req?

how does this sound to you guys that have used a cycle like this??

6 weeks isn't long enough for tren E. As far as I know. Sure for tren ace as it's short acting.

Why does everyone justify their nutrition being on point for this cycle or a cycle- it should be on point all day errrry day.

I would say f*ck the winny off - if you aint lean - it wont do jack.

Ace is the best version Ive run .

Good luck and dont kill your Mrs or neighbour - Im not joking , it might happen :)

Test pin x2 pr wk the Tren Ace needs to be shot EOD preferably ED

Shouldn't need Adex with 250mg Test but everyone responds differently, like the fact you have on hand.

Would run Test P with the Tren Ace if you can source it or else use the Test E with Tren E id run the Enans longer myself,  be a nice short effective blast with the short esters but each to there own.

Sounds solid mate

Thanks for your input kiwicannon

do i need to start tren after test and also finish before test? If not then i could run both for 10 wks?

wanted to pin just twice a wk as I'm not great with needles thats all so would it make a big difference to EOD?

If possible you could use acetate for the first week to feel the sides and then use the enanthate for the majority but finishing off the cycle with the remaining tren-ace and test-prop so the sauce can clear out faster. For a easier/maybe shorter pct. However its up to the individual and everyone's different.

41 minutes ago, Brynn said:

If possible you could use acetate for the first week to feel the sides and then use the enanthate for the majority but finishing off the cycle with the remaining tren-ace and test-prop so the sauce can clear out faster. For a easier/maybe shorter pct. However its up to the individual and everyone's different.

Not bad idea. But for me I don't feel sides for at least a few weeks. But guess depends how much u shooting up

With tren, irrespective of ester, I've always found effects are noticeable a lot sooner than with test. Tren is generally grossly overrated for what it does though, both desirable effects and psychological side effects.

As realtalk said don't pin tren acetate less frequently than eod. I'd pin every day or not bother personally.

And pin your test with the tren irrespective of  the tests ester. Mix it in same syringe. No reason to be pinning tren e2d or ed and test less often like 2x pw. More stable blood levels and smaller volume per injection are both good 

Thanks guys info has helped and reading different articles i think i may settle for a comfortable  cycle for my 1st tren experience

1-8 test prop 250mg pw

1-8 tren a 400mg pw

pinning both together EOD 

adex on hand if req

PCT clomid oral

day 1 100mg front load then 4wks at 40-60 per day starting 2days after last pin

i may be playing this safe this time with low dosages compared to some on different forums but we are all different and respond in different ways

cheers

If I run Adex or aromisin then thru my cycle the estrogen level will be taken care of then caber won't be needed plus I'm running a low dose so will be fine......

its a 50/50 on caber etc when running test some people some people don't...

6 hours ago, Nealyp said:

If I run Adex or aromisin then thru my cycle the estrogen level will be taken care of then caber won't be needed plus I'm running a low dose so will be fine......

its a 50/50 on caber etc when running test some people some people don't...

This is the same for me, i have run into progesterone issues before with my blood work, but controlling e2 while on tren means i don't have these issues.

16 hours ago, Dreadmouse said:

This is the same for me, i have run into progesterone issues before with my blood work, but controlling e2 while on tren means i don't have these issues.

It's generally agreed E2 should be controlled to inhibit gyno, more-so the A:E ratio in favour of androgens.. 

But there is a lot more going on, receptors for prolactin, progesterone, insulin-like growth factor (IGF) 1, IGF-2 and luteinizing hormone (LH) and/or human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) have been found in male breast tissue..

We know both tren and nandrolone bind human progesterone receptors..

Estrogen increases the expression of IGF-1R in breast cancer cells, and might therefore enhance the action of IGF-1 in normal breast tissue..

Progesterone and IGF-1 might act synergistically to stimulate breast ductular growth and development..

Recent research has suggested Leptin might contribute to development of gyno by increasing expression of aromatase in adipose and/or breast tissue (leading to increased levels of estrogens and an altered androgen to estrogen ratio)...