NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
New pome

Inquiry about ug kiwi made gear

Hi guys, I know I can't mention brand names on the forum, 

i would like to know how I can find out about a particular kiwi made brand of gear?

I train at home so I don't really get to talk to other bodybuilder or gym members that's why I like gym nation.  up till now I have not used any gear from NZ as finding a local source here has been pretty difficult 

ive been getting small cycles from mates in uk that have been visiting me also some in the post but recently I got a angry letter from medsafe they were unhappy with my overseas purchases. 

So I have now found someone in Tauranga that can supply many compounds but all the same brand would like to know people's opinions on gear? 

How can I post the brand name without getting my hands smacked?

thanks. 

Difficult one mate.

Blood Test would tell you if the gear is legit or not, however wouldn't tell you how clean it is nor if it was dosed correctly or if it was indeed the compound you were purchasing.  Everyone is going to tell you my gear is better then that gear blah blah blah...most "honest" gear normally gets counterfeited with shit so again its a tough one.

Get ready for the pms!!!!

Good luck NPome

Hey mate, while technically you're not incorrect in your usage 'enquiry' is preferential over 'inquiry'.

I'd just post it up. f*ck the forum rules. Really is little point though for obvious reasons, e.g. unknown credibility/motives of anonymous people on a now barely used forum, and discrepancies between bactches/sellers/fakes. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear/read type shit.

At the end of the day probably doesn't really matter what you do. Even by not blowing your brains out today you are only prolonging by a few thousand days your inevitable death and like everyone else who has ever lived you be completely unknown in a relatively small geological timeframe unless you are able to immortalise yourself by becoming a fossil and are lucky enough to be discovered in the future.

8 hours ago, PETN said:

Hey mate, while technically you're not incorrect in your usage 'enquiry' is preferential over 'inquiry'.

I'd just post it up. f*ck the forum rules. Really is little point though for obvious reasons, e.g. unknown credibility/motives of anonymous people on a now barely used forum, and discrepancies between bactches/sellers/fakes. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear/read type shit.

At the end of the day probably doesn't really matter what you do. Even by not blowing your brains out today you are only prolonging by a few thousand days your inevitable death and like everyone else who has ever lived you be completely unknown in a relatively small geological timeframe unless you are able to immortalise yourself by becoming a fossil and are lucky enough to be discovered in the future.

Now I'm really depressed. Lol

merry christmas everyone. 

And I hope santa brings you lots of

ULTAGENIX if it's any good????????

Thanks guys, I think something good has come out of this question. 

Its always best to get answers of people who have had experience with the products saves wasting time, money and possible health issues. 

Thanks again, hope you all have a great new year. 

Same boat as you pome.. so many questions with so few answers, especially when it comes to kiwi made stuff! There is a little bit of information floating around on reddit I've found.. have you tried there? To be honest though the only information you will find is about the stuff being pushed there and those guys seem to be impossible to contact.

^That's something that you've always got to be aware of when dealing with anyone you don't know well, especially random online (people pushing certain brands for personal gain or rubbishing competitors brands). Sometimes it's substantiated, sometimes not. Hard to know.

If you're in that boat you basically end up choosing between not using or taking a chance with something.

52 minutes ago, PETN said:

^That's something that you've always got to be aware of when dealing with anyone you don't know well, especially random online (people pushing certain brands for personal gain or rubbishing competitors brands). Sometimes it's substantiated, sometimes not. Hard to know.

If you're in that boat you basically end up choosing between not using or taking a chance with something.

Got to believe there's a "reputable" source in nz, just got to find them :blink:

Unfortunatley I think you have to be prepared to be scammed, dissapointed or pay through the nose a number of times before you find yourself a good source. It's just the way it is. You just don't know what you don't know. It's partly caused by all the new buyers thinking they are entitled to super low prices for super small orders. I'm talking about guys who will laugh at you when you tell them a vial is $120 and want it for $70. So people start selling $70 vials and this is where the problems start. 10 years ago $200-$300 was the norm and it was all good stuff. It's not rocket science as to why it's all turned to shit. 

Got to slay a few dragons before you get the princess, right? Unfortunately, none of the dragons around right now look worth fighting haha.

I'm pretty sure anyone in there right mind would be willing to pay top dollar for good stuff as opposed to a bathtubbrewed special brew for cheap.. I'd like to think that anyway.