Cytomel dosage

I am 24 years old , weighing 175 lbs at around 16-18% bodyfat . Recently i got my bloodwork done and my T3 levels were borderline low at 85 ng/dl, so my trainer suggested i start taking 100mcgs of Cytomel daily in the morning before breakfast to kickstart my metabolism and also burn some fat in the process
He also asked me to stop cold turkey without tapering down and said the thyroid would surely recover on its own

I started this today but my hands were shaking an hour after taking it , Its been 6 hours as i write this post since i took the first 100mcgs of T3 and now i feel fine 

Is this a good way to go about it ? and how long will it take for me to get adjusted to the drug and not have shaking or mild headaches ? Also i feel my hunger is out of control, is that normal ?

3 hours ago, HarryB said:

100mcg.... does he sell it to you? Those sides are actually normal but the dose isn't nor is the advice :) 

no he does not sell it to me 

so what should i be doing now ?

now i started with the 100mcg pills and already had 1 , should i just cut back to 50mcg and stay on it ? or should i go to 75 mcg and then 50 mcg and stay on it ?

1 minute ago, Realtalk said:

Pop 100mcg first, ask how to take it second.  

What is the thinking behind that? If there is any thinking at all infact.

After i took the 1st pill is when i started thinking about what a high dose i was asked to be starting from and then realised it was a mistake 

Then i started reading online and came to this forum and decided to ask

The thinking was there but was a bit delayed and i accept its my mistake

Seize use immediately. Go see a doctor. No one on this forum should be giving you this kind of advice.

I see absolutley no point or logic in seeking medicines on the black market and self prescribing when you have a legitimate problem that a doctor will diagnose.

Smarten up.

Go see if it's necessary.. we all go and see drs before we take anything hahaha haha

Nah man at least cover the basics. Train hard and diet see how your body responds to that. And actually diet, count your numbers actually do some work. Go see a Dr and work out if your thyroid is underactive. 

And you popped a 100mcg t3? I wasn't aware they came at that strength. I know t4 does though so maybe check to see which you're taking. 

Everyone is taking the piss because you didn't do any actual research prior to taking anything (let's be honest most of the dopey fucks taking PEDs didn't either) ... be smart bro, that's what everyone is saying. 

Edited by HarryB
Spelling like a retard

I only said go see a doctor one because it's his thyroid and once you wreck it, it's usually wrecked for good. And secondly because he said he had tests proving his levels are low according to him (I'm not familiar with what is a normal thyroid reading so can't say if they are or not, but I'll take his word). So if his claim is true then he is literally eligible for free legit pharmaceutical thyroid medication on prescription! Why would you not take that! Probably wouldn't be t3, would be t4 as that's a pharmac funded in nz but if it's just for thyroid health who cares which it is.

And OP that is ugl t3 I'd be suprised if it's even anything. Your trainer sold you that and he is a desperate shitbag. "Ideal for cutting" lol wtf.

This thread is fucked. This whole section of this forum is fucked actually. It's dissaponting the amount of shit that is posted in here and stupid people Making stupid uninformed decisions then asking questions later. It's not even just you OP, this shit is consistently happening, it's fucked. diagraceful. 

8 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

I only said go see a doctor one because it's his thyroid and once you wreck it, it's usually wrecked for good. And secondly because he said he had tests proving his levels are low according to him (I'm not familiar with what is a normal thyroid reading so can't say if they are or not, but I'll take his word). So if his claim is true then he is literally eligible for free legit pharmaceutical thyroid medication on prescription! Why would you not take that! Probably wouldn't be t3, would be t4 as that's a pharmac funded in nz but if it's just for thyroid health who cares which it is.

And OP that is ugl t3 I'd be suprised if it's even anything. Your trainer sold you that and he is a desperate shitbag. "Ideal for cutting" lol wtf.

This thread is fucked. This whole section of this forum is fucked actually. It's dissaponting the amount of shit that is posted in here and stupid people Making stupid uninformed decisions then asking questions later. It's not even just you OP, this shit is consistently happening, it's fucked. diagraceful. 

Ya , it is ugl t3 because t3 is illegal in India and we dont get free thyroid medication even  if i did go to the doctor and i would have had to pay for 

Anyway i do agree my trainer is a shitbag

• 2 months later...