Customs seized

mdkearn

If you aint a dumbass then you don't put your real name on the package.  I know several people who have had police visit / warning from customs r.e a siezed package. First time this is likely what happens. They just say, we know what you're up to etc.  This is of course assuming you not running a big scale op. Seen it plenty here in dunnaz, not roids though.  MDMA, LSD etc. Had friends get warnings etc. 

On 26/11/2016 at 8:25 PM, ratz99 said:

Seen it plenty here in dunnaz, not roids though.  MDMA, LSD etc. Had friends get warnings etc. 

Yeah, I think the "usual" response for steroids is a letter from MedSafe saying, "Your item was a prescription drug so we've seized it. Don't do it again, or we'll prosecute."

For a small quantity of steroids, I can't see them wasting police resources to give you a warning. But I imagine classified drugs like MDMA, LSD, etc, could be a different story.

13 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Yeah, I think the "usual" response for steroids is a letter from MedSafe saying, "Your item was a prescription drug so we've seized it. Don't do it again, or we'll prosecute."

For a small quantity of steroids, I can't see them wasting police resources to give you a warning. But I imagine classified drugs like MDMA, LSD, etc, could be a different story.

Relatively harmless recreational drugs... such a big deal...!!

And you wonder why NZ has an out of control methamphetamine epidemic, it's because there's f*** all else..

Im sure there are all those other drugs out there Daz, but the majority of P head scum filth of the earth would still lean towards meth for there fix because it makes them feel like the big man or I'm cool because i use P fucking lying, thieving losers....we need to purge this country of these weak minded filth,  just kill em all simple.

On 11/27/2016 at 8:06 PM, Daz69 said:

Relatively harmless recreational drugs... such a big deal...!!

And you wonder why NZ has an out of control methamphetamine epidemic, it's because there's f*** all else..

i saw this and thought of you and your obsession with it lol 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ptsd-mdma-ecstasy.html?_r=0&referer=http://l.facebook.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F11%2F29%2Fus%2Fptsd-mdma-ecstasy.html&e=ATM7xWKI8ktMbl-FRHEKYXbVsN-mzxGF92rCGX1qKuHoH-p742PP6rxPLeyvty7V1ztXQwhJ899FJX1Qc2jjdUC_rvu2e3peEKtjrQ