Meal delivery suggestions

rodboc

On 21/11/2016 at 8:44 AM, rodboc said:

I am looking for a healthy delivery meals package per week, any recommendation?

I've tried muscle chow the food is horrible! 

Hey mate. Have you tried Muscle Fuel? http://musclefuel.co.nz/

I prefer to make my own meals, so I can't comment on the company, but one of the guys that runs it is a Gymnation member.

I was a consistent musclefuel customer for a decent while probably a year or so I would order every 2-4 weeks. It is nice and good quality. Nearly every time I customised my meals (which was almost every time I ordered) they got fucked up though, it's just passing a written down order on and following it so I'm a little confused with how that kept happening. That's the only negative thing I could say about them. Having said that they are super good with allowing customisation of the meals... extra meat, extra sauce etc. The delivery is always really good which is important with fresh and frozen food. They used to have good deals on their FB page not sure if they still do of extra meals or almost expired meals that they would do up in combo packs and advertise on FB with a first in first served basis. Keep an eye on that can get them cheap.

i started making my own meals been doing it for a while and found it really easy and takes me no extra time or effort I literally just make extra of what I'm normally making for dinners. It's far cheaper than paying some other person to do it for you. Tastes better too. But if you're a lazy person or have lots of spare money then something like the delivered meals would be the healthiest way to go.

Hey @Rodboc 

We would love to be able to help you with fresh pre made meals.  We believe we make the best pre made meals and offer the best service in NZ.  

You can have a look around our social media and website to see what we are about.  

We have helped heaps of members on this forum so you can ask their feedback.  We really appreciate your honest feedback too Realtalk.  It all helps us offer a better service. 

I'm not sure what happened to your email, that sounds really weird as we have a great customer care team who usually respond really fast.  We apologise if we missed your email. 

Email us directly on info@musclefuel.co.nz 

Call us on 0800 10 10 11 (business hours)

Live chat with us on our website during business hours at www.musclefuel.co.nz 

We have a discount already setup for gymnation members - 'Gymnation'

We are hooking everyone up with some free nothing naughty snacks on their orders this week too

Hope to hear from you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...