IFBB Advisory Notice

Matrix

Of course it won't have relevance here. Moe makes the rules here and has influence over people's pro status. Maybe if you blow him before you trot off to a nabba comp you might be ok.

i have a question though how is kurt dell who won his pro card in MP able to compete in whatever class he wants such as CP when he didn't win his procard as a CP competitor and probably wouldn't have. Once you're a pro you are a universal pro and can compete in whichever category you please? Is that right? There are other nz pros who compete in multiple pro classes depending on what they feel like. 

who made that crappy rule?

Yeah I'm not sure how that rule works Realtalk - seems odd?

I can understand someone in Open Mens Bodybuilding being able to then drop weight and do the 212 or Classic as they qualified in the Open  and the  212 and Classic is still BodyBuilding with quarter turns and posing but to go from Physique/Board Short to a Classic BB class is different. Nothing against the competitor it just seems the system/rules are a bit wishy washy.

By that logic, Does that mean someone who qualifies in Board Shorts/Physique can compete as a 212 or Open Bodybuilding Competitor? Surely not?

On the other point, I can understand someone with a Pro Card not being able to compete for another fed unless they hand their or lose their card  but its a shame that alot of Pro's and even Nutrition Advisers wont dare go to NABBA NAC/WFF shows anymore out of fear of losing their card or having their athletes shafted in the placings.

A bit of comradarie seems to have been lost IMO.

Yeah it's a weird situation but they give that ability to move into other divisions because they seem to constantly be changing criteria. A few years ago they wanted to change figure pro so the created women's physique and softened figure (in theory) now who can tell who's doing what. 

It's a funny situation, trying to create more winners. 

Be interesting how it affects people coaching. Over here in aus ifbb pros won't be seen at any other federation shows to support clients or anything cos they get hammered over it. Or maybe they just feel like I do and think most shows suck

Anyone going from pro MP in nz to pro CP is gonna get hammered. Lots of them will make switch because they think they are too big for MP lol. When actually they are just too soft. And When they come in shape they are too small. Now they gotta come in big, peeled with legs.

You know With the height/weight ratio mike k could have done CP at 10kg heavier than what he won overall mr nz at and almost 2kg heavier than his heaviest on stage pro weight and he comes in lean AF with legs.

Everyone looks for the easy way blame the class, say it isn't suited to me... blah blah blah. same old bs.

6 hours ago, kingersman said:

As far as i know. you have to apply to switch class and think that may be you for the year? so cant go back and forth?

Chris bumstead got his pro card in bodybuilding but switched straight to CP within a couple of months.

My understanding is that You can switch divisions anytime you like during the year and then switch back if you like. You just cannot compete in two divisions at once.

I don't get it you're still the same physique. I guess if your a girl and your peeled you'll be figure for one comp then bikini the next as an excuse to be fat. It's a little Mickey Mouse.