Cruising and Blasting Experiences

ratz99

32 minutes ago, HarryB said:

There have been quite a few threads in relation to this. I personally think it's backwards thinking but that's just me. 

Fair enough mate, I should probably look back through. I've read a couple on it on here. Guess I'm just being lazy hah, or moreso wanting experiences where people recovered.

Dave palumbo has a system of pct he gives clients specifically to get them back to being able to have kids in a 3 to 6 month period even after years of constant steroid use. Cos cruising and blasting is just non stop use. I'll see if I can find the podcast. I was listening to it just a couple of days ago. 

7 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Dave palumbo has a system of pct he gives clients specifically to get them back to being able to have kids in a 3 to 6 month period even after years of constant steroid use. Cos cruising and blasting is just non stop use. I'll see if I can find the podcast. I was listening to it just a couple of days ago. 

Cheers bro that'd be good.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, ratz99 said:

Any experienced people here that have cruised and blasted for awhile then come off, done a solid PCT or something and recovered after a while?

Share details if you got any, e.g took X months to recover, didn't recover, what you ran and for how long. 

It doesn't really matter what happened to anyone else, there are too many variable to consider, such as compounds used, dose, injection frequency, individual GENETICS..  So prospective new users of AAS should always be made aware that recovery is not a foregone conclusion, and that they may never recover former levels of testosterone...

Most PCTs are a complete waste of time and money in the long-run, even if they may temporarily boost test levels

Taking as many precautions as possible to protect the HPTA (and especially testes) from free-radical damage should be prioritised on cycle (eg. controlling aromatase/oestrogen levels, using supplements like curcumin, royal jelly, and taurine)...

8 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

It doesn't really matter what happened to anyone else, there are too many variable to consider, such as compounds used, dose, injection frequency, individual GENETICS..  So prospective new users of AAS should always be made aware that recovery is not a foregone conclusion, and that they may never recover former levels of testosterone...

Most PCTs are a complete waste of time and money in the long-run, even if they may temporarily boost test levels

Taking as many precautions as possible to protect the HPTA (and especially testes) from free-radical damage should be prioritised on cycle (eg. controlling aromatase/oestrogen levels, using supplements like curcumin, royal jelly, and taurine)...

Cool cheers Daz. Good points, better to prevent and protect rather than try and fix later.

8 hours ago, slinshady said:

i feel healthier lowering test down to 1 ml a week than going cold turkey thats shit for you your cortisol and estrogen spike and your test is zero for months 

the f*ck would you do that lol

Yeah thats what i mean bro, thats the cruising part of it lol. What I'm asking, is after doing a few cruises and blasts back to back, say like 3months blast, 3 months cruise, 3 months blast, 3 months cruise, for an indefinite period of time, has anyone here come off and recovered after some time. Obviously they'll never be back to full natty pre cycle levels. 

You're delaying the inevitable by cruise blasting and the longer you're on the harder it will be to bounce back from. But everyone can come back eventually. I know guys who have non stop blasted for years and then decided to have kids and be normal and they've all managed to come back to some degree. It just takes a lot longer the longer you're on. 

I cruised and blasted for over a year then took 5 months off. I didn't get any blood tests done but I felt I'd recovered by the end of it. Felt fine, normal sex drive, stable body weight and strength etc. Didn't do any pct just ran a bit of test for awhile and tapered off. 

I've just done 8 weeks off, not to try recover but just to give body a break. I actually feel better coming off completely for a bit rather than cruising. I sleep much better and feel more clear headed. I'm now responding well to a dose not much more than what I've cruised on in the past too. Slowly learning more isn't always better.

1 hour ago, bang_bang said:

I cruised and blasted for over a year then took 5 months off. I didn't get any blood tests done but I felt I'd recovered by the end of it. Felt fine, normal sex drive, stable body weight and strength etc. Didn't do any pct just ran a bit of test for awhile and tapered off. 

I've just done 8 weeks off, not to try recover but just to give body a break. I actually feel better coming off completely for a bit rather than cruising. I sleep much better and feel more clear headed. I'm now responding well to a dose not much more than what I've cruised on in the past too. Slowly learning more isn't always better.

Sweet bro, thanks for sharing.  Taper off sounds like the way to go.

And hard, with you more isn't always better. I only realized how average I felt on 150mg eod tren for example when i lowered it to 100mg. I mean the pumps were fucking insane at 150 but I felt so much better day to day with less, and was still getting results. 

We live, we learn lol

25 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Just take the time off you god damn weak ass faggots. That way you don't have to run a million times more the next "blast" just to get some bullshit barely noticeable gains. 

Laying down the law big Harry, love it.

Alas, I probably will just continue to take time off in future. It's not that bad tbh. Plus who knows maybe i'll want to have some little annoying as f*ck kids one day.

It would be so hard to know what "recovered" actually means without some blood tests.
I've only blasted and cruised once for just under a year. No more than 800gm of gear per blast and 150-250 for the cruise portion.  Ran Nolva and Adex for PCT 40 40 20 20 then leftovers for Nolva and adex I ran at 1mg for as long as it lasted.

I felt I got most of my production back pretty early on within a week of starting PCT, but i still didn't feel 100% right for about 2 months after stopping. Mainly based on sex drive, and gym sessions. That can be because of so many other factors though and it's still an issue of grounding your idea of recovery on just feeling though. I don't really experience any drastic crash, so I find it hard to judge regardless.

My current blood tests for testosterone come back normal, slightly higher than my last one but nothing significant. 
From hearing others talk about recovery, it sounds like almost all people recover. To what degree no one really knows.

If you can,it's a good idea to get a blood test before so you have some sort of marker as to where you are currently, and at least give you some real idea of whats going on in your body other than going by how you feel.

When/if I go on another cycle, I think I'd rather do a longish cycle and then just come off. I dont really see the need to be pinning and spending money just to maintain a slightly higher(still significant but nothing like 500mg/pw) level of test.
Depends how into bodybuilding you are I guess.

Good luck matey. 

What's the point in cruising.. like I get the idea but if you break it down t makes no sense. The reality of it is you are frying your receptors for a extremely low dose of substance. Would you not be better off coming off completely?? Yeah ok you might drop some muscle.. but will you?? If you maintain perfect nutrition and hard training with adequate recovery will you?? If you are you're probably running too much shit lol. Even if you do it's all gonna come back once you go back on and the gains you make will be much greater than the ones you'll make with shot receptors if the dose it the same. My opinion obviously and no I don't have journal articles to back it up... lol

But if you'vee been blasting and cruising for long enough and decide to come off instead of cruise you'll feel quite lame / depressed after not so long. 

I reckon best is to go off for about only 6 weeks, then resume TRT dosage as your "cruise" until you're ready to blast again. 

Staying off will just lead to feeling like shit.

11 minutes ago, I Declare War said:

But if you'vee been blasting and cruising for long enough and decide to come off instead of cruise you'll feel quite lame / depressed after not so long. 

I reckon best is to go off for about only 6 weeks, then resume TRT dosage as your "cruise" until you're ready to blast again. 

Staying off will just lead to feeling like shit.

Then what's the point of coming off at all? Lol best thing to do is harden the F up and work on your patience.. just my opinion.. but what would I know I'm not a scientist.