NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
mc1388

free martial arts mma kung fu self defense training in mt roskill, private gym,looking for good training partners

hi guys i.m mike, 90kg 175 cm, have been doing martial arts training for a long time. have experience in mma bjj and kung fu. i.m greatful had many good teachers helped me with my training. like to share it with others.

now i set up a small gym in mt  roskill, with weights, matts and all the protection gears. anyone who is reasonable fit and keen to training in martial arts welcome to join in. it's free of charge. i had couple of good mates who training together regularly, it.s a lot fun. we all respect and look after each other.

now i.m looking to expand a Tuesday/Thursday training session,looking  for a regular training mates on every tue or Thursday 6.30 til 8pm.

martial art training is also a great form of cardio for all you gym guys, lot more fun than just running on treadmills. just come along, love to meet and make a new friends. people with all martial art background welcome to join in, we can all learn and share some training together.

my email is cj20030819@Hotmail.com , just flick me a messenge i will be in touch, cheers guys.