NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Maikolo

Sustanon 250

Hey guys looking at pining sus250 twice a week just wondering does it really matter if I was to do it once @500mgs or better for blood levels if I do 2x @250mgs a week

Thanks

2 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Maybe you shouldn't be doing anything with a stupid pleb question like this mate, have you studied up on what you are using???

Sust EOD

Test E x2 

Cause I do so many diffrent opinions though will be my first time runing it

I didn't mention anything about Test e

3 hours ago, Maikolo said:

Hey guys looking at pining sus250 twice a week just wondering does it really matter if I was to do it once @500mgs or better for blood levels if I do 2x @250mgs a week

Thanks

Ideally you want to avoid harsh plasma spikes that can increase metabolization to estrogen and DHT, therefore twice a week could be preferable in most people..

6 hours ago, Maikolo said:

Cause I do so many diffrent opinions though will be my first time runing it

I didn't mention anything about Test e

AAS definitely not for you! 

Theriotically eod is preferable but realistically not so much. If you're going to administer sustanon250 (or any short/long blend for that matter) eod then you may as well just use test propionate or something like that with a much lighter ester weight on its own and get better bang for your buck. So twice per week as opposed to once - Is it going to make a noticeable difference - probably not. Depends how much you're using too. If I was using 250mg I'd probably just do it once a week, there is so little prop and phenyl prop in it, doing such a little amount multiple times per week kind of negates the purpose of the already low amount of fast acting ester. If I was doing 500 I'd do it 2x and if I was doing 750 I'd do it 3x Pw. 1000mg is around equal on average to 1ml eod. Depends what you can be arsed doing really. It's all gonna work as well as you eat, rest and train. Drinking and partying on it is going to be worse for you than what injection frequency you decide to use. I think people get way to caught up in all this stuff. Makes f*ck all difference to be frank.