Nzifbb Nationals

Realtalk

Anyone go to the show?

how is it that 3 competitors in men's bodybuilding competed but didn't have to qualify? Yet a female overall winner from last year was told she had to qualify? As the rules stand the overal winners from the previous year Nationals gets automatic qualification. It's how mateo competed last year without qualifying after winning in 2014. Coincidence  that two of the 3 who got special treatment are narlab sponsored by moe.

He does look good especially for  young guy I think he is probably under 25. Really good legs on him. I just think he should have head to qualify like everybody else. And the gyno does let his physique down and takes away from what should be the topic of conversation of how good he looked. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

I know nothing about BB and gyno... why would you not get that removed asap?

Well who knows when it developed and then there is post surgery recovery time etc etc meaning if it was recent which im

assuming it is since he had no gyno last year would mean he'd miss the show. I'd imagine he will get rid of it one way or another though. Well he will have to.

7 hours ago, cory_huges said:

I believe it's a pretty expensive procedure. 

It's under 10k so not especially expensive. Cheaper if there's less to remove to as is a more simple procedure so better to get it early.

Time off training and possibility of them fucking it up are much more significant factors than cost I would think unless your only income source is the dole.

Cool that he put that video out for those people who don't know . $1800 Seems fairly cheap and easier just to get it done in Australia rather than heading to Thailand.  I had gyno in photos from when I was about 23 -25 before I started lifting but I never thought much of it other than family members making fun of my hanging nips .  Would probably explode on a good dose of gear.