Peptides in 2016

Remember the days when you could order peptides and sarms online and actually have them arrive? I've given up on importing vials, I haven't heard of anything getting through recently. Its frustrating when you see alot of hype about new peptides on the market but I have sit on my Island and wonder what could have been. Its the vials that curse the interested buyer. Scanners must pick them up with ease. It boggles mind whys there's not a stealth package like there is for liquid AAS. anyone else just giving up trying?

In aus they seem to get them in...ppl sell on eBay lol so must be getting past customs in bulk.

Guarantee I could get some into nz if I stuck it in something along with lots of other things. Packaging is key, specifically hiding items. Most research chem places even say what it is on label and send only the stuff you ordered and nothing else to hide it.

I saw a dude on E Bay selling a 12 gallon bottle of MK677 .

Prob look at e bay for MK in capsule form for my own research  . Last time I heard an aussie DR was providing scripts for all the "brands"  , but customs delibertately held it up so the peptides went off - or so I heard .

Def would try MK677 at 25-50mg per day for a few months 

8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Are peptides any good compared to anabolics as far as quality of muscle and strength or not even close?  Are they also safer on the body than actual gear? 

pine pollen is the one that is most potent but also most stafe on the body, search it up maann :P