Where to get Test-E, Test-C? For my Trt

Mr1Pack

Hi all. I have recently started Trt via the Androderm patch and the dr has prescribed a really low dose (2.5mg) per day. My current T is 225ng/dl so hoping to up that to at least the 400's.

Have been chatting to PETN on here and sounds like some members could assist here. Ideally test-e or -c injectible form as the research I've done seems to be the best sounding option. 

Any my comments or private messages would be much appreciated!!

17 minutes ago, Mr1Pack said:

Hi all. I have recently started Trt via the Androderm patch and the dr has prescribed a really low dose (2.5mg) per day. My current T is 225ng/dl so hoping to up that to at least the 400's.

Have been chatting to PETN on here and sounds like some members could assist here. Ideally test-e or -c injectible form as the research I've done seems to be the best sounding option. 

Any my comments or private messages would be much appreciated!!

Oh dear.... Pete's been having you on... You're not meant to ask to be supplied with prescription only medications on open forum, you'll get yourself banned..

You could try your Dr or Endo, explaining you are still experiencing effect of low dose testosterone, ie: lethargy, nil motivation, depression, lack of libido affecting relationship etc..

Ask to try injectable testosterone 100mg/week..