NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Rooks

Blood work

Hi....just done a basic cycle and it's 8 weeks since pct I just want to know if I can go to a gp for blood work or do I need to go private?  Fyi My body feels good now but libido is screwed so I have a feeling estrogen is still high as libido crashed last week on right through 14 days lead up to pct right through pct still no libido and 8 weeks later still the same..... what should I be looking for in my blood work that would cause this?   Cheers guys!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Rooks said:

Hi....just done a basic cycle and it's 8 weeks since pct I just want to know if I can go to a gp for blood work or do I need to go private?  Fyi My body feels good now but libido is screwed so I have a feeling estrogen is still high as libido crashed last week on right through 14 days lead up to pct right through pct still no libido and 8 weeks later still the same..... what should I be looking for in my blood work that would cause this?   Cheers guys!!!!!!

You could try: Free testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, LH, FSH... That should give you a rough idea of what may be going on... 8 weeks after cessation of all ancillaries enough time should have passed for blood levels to be clear..

On 30/09/2016 at 8:44 PM, Daz69 said:

You could try: Free testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, LH, FSH... That should give you a rough idea of what may be going on... 8 weeks after cessation of all ancillaries enough time should have passed for blood levels to be clear..

Hey thanks for that Im booked to see gp on Friday....hopefully he's ok with me explaining my use of test...I've never meet the guy so who knows how he will be  but I will request the above bloods.  Funny thing tho I started taking vitamin d at 2000iu ed and also a Zinc complex tab ed, I started 3 days ago and libido is on the rise and no more ed!  Could this be coincidental  or is this stuff that good?  Still going to get my bloods to know where im at and still have acne on back and shoulders so I know my hormones  are still shifting about.

Hey so here's the results...I think it looks ok but lh is pretty low, they did a total test not the free I asked for...I would really appreciate your thoughts on this guys,  if i need to raise or lower anything and how to go about it. My sex drive is slowly returning but isn't even close to where it was. Thanks a heap for any help...low libido sux so bad!

Prolactin  253 (85-400)

Estradiol 73 (0-135)

Fsh 2.1 (9-25)

Lh 5.7 (1-10)

Total test 16.9 (9-25)

11 minutes ago, Rooks said:

Hey so here's the results...I think it looks ok but lh is pretty low, they did a total test not the free I asked for...I would really appreciate your thoughts on this guys,  if i need to raise or lower anything and how to go about it. My sex drive is slowly returning but isn't even close to where it was. Thanks a heap for any help...low libido sux so bad!

Prolactin  253 (85-400)

Estradiol 73 (0-135)

Fsh 2.1 (9-25)

Lh 5.7 (1-10)

Total test 16.9 (9-25)

Bloods look fine low sex drive  might be stress related. My levels are way lower (total test 10) and no issues with sex drive still like a school boy. 

24 minutes ago, jimmybro1 said:

Bloods look fine low sex drive  might be stress related. My levels are way lower (total test 10) and no issues with sex drive still like a school boy. 

Cool thanks for the reply  do you think i should run some nolvadex to raise fsh abit? Or leave it alone?  Thought e2 was high also but it says its in range so?

15 minutes ago, Rooks said:

Shit i mean fsh is low and is 2.1 out of a range of 1-12  dunno where i got the above numbers haha.

Fsh is low but is only an indicator of spermogenious i thought got sex drive ? 

1 hour ago, Rooks said:

Cool thanks for the reply  do you think i should run some nolvadex to raise fsh abit? Or leave it alone?  Thought e2 was high also but it says its in range so?

Everything looks to be coming back into range, might be best to leave nolvadex alone for now, let nature take its course, keep training and eating well, don't knock out good fats..!!!