Sport nutrition and boxing

Gelvav

Good day!
Boxing, and now moved to enhanced training, 7 days/week, monday and wednesday - early morning and evening, other days only in the evening.
wanna buy some pharma for muscle gain.
advise how to use better, or maybe keep the same diet and take something simple..
sorry for my lack of knowledge, waiting for any advise and suggestion.

8 hours ago, Gelvav said:

Good day!
Boxing, and now moved to enhanced training, 7 days/week, monday and wednesday - early morning and evening, other days only in the evening.
advise how to use better, or maybe keep the same diet and take something simple..

3ccs of air taken daily intravenously 

19 hours ago, Gelvav said:

Good day!

Well loads of fighters use steroids. Definitely keep it simple. Probably just a ml of test (250 mg) a week or every 5 days. Be aware with weight training and increased eating you might struggle to make weight for fights and also initially you'll struggle with muscular fatigue due to the increased red blood cell counts etc etc etc  the pump bodybuilders look for is almost the enemy of fighters cos causes fatigue faster etc etc etc but that's just some thing to get conditioned to. For that reason I'd suggest slower release ester's so test enanthate. 

In order to see specifically how it's effecting you I'd keep your other variables the same. Training frequency, type of training and even nutrition the same as your current regimen then you can ascertain exactly what the steroid is doing for you. Give it 2 weeks from first pinning then increase your calorie by say 10 or 20 percent and see what your body does. If you're performing well and staying conditioned, go up again another 10 percent. Etc etc etc 

If you track variables and be consistent you'll work out pretty quick what works for you. 

On 21.09.2016 at 7:06 AM, Skeletor said:

I'd advise against using performance enhancers if you are a boxer mate. Purely because you may not be able to control the increased aggression and in a one on one fight you may be likely to take it a step to far and start smashing his face open on the canvas in a rage. 

)))))) dont want to kill my rival

On 21.09.2016 at 0:49 PM, HarryB said:

Well loads of fighters use steroids. Definitely keep it simple. Probably just a ml of test (250 mg) a week or every 5 days. Be aware with weight training and increased eating you might struggle to make weight for fights and also initially you'll struggle with muscular fatigue due to the increased red blood cell counts etc etc etc  the pump bodybuilders look for is almost the enemy of fighters cos causes fatigue faster etc etc etc but that's just some thing to get conditioned to. For that reason I'd suggest slower release ester's so test enanthate. 

In order to see specifically how it's effecting you I'd keep your other variables the same. Training frequency, type of training and even nutrition the same as your current regimen then you can ascertain exactly what the steroid is doing for you. Give it 2 weeks from first pinning then increase your calorie by say 10 or 20 percent and see what your body does. If you're performing well and staying conditioned, go up again another 10 percent. Etc etc etc 

If you track variables and be consistent you'll work out pretty quick what works for you. 

maybe you are right. i have to take some but very slow. dont need to pump fast. will be too obviously. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.09.2016 at 3:48 PM, Pseudonym said:

What's the legal position around steroid use in the Republic of Moldova, Gelvav?

it's not legal here to take pharma, and have high opportunity to be scamed here. that is why i better not take it from local dealers. spend more money, but be safe.