UPANZ in wellington?

VikingBrother

Hey guys!!! I just thought id let you know that UPANZ is coming to wellington. Competitions will be held out of an up and coming gym located in Petone, Lower Hutt Wellington. The gym is called Viking Brothers Strength and Conditioning and will be open to the public on the 5th of November 2016. Competition dates are yet to be confirmed.

Hey mate thanks for the support!! I will let you know dates as soon as we are officially up and running. We are having an open day on the 5th of November. I'll be looking further into getting on the official UPANZ calendar then. I've already talked with dan the president of UPANZ and he has confirmed that we can host such events, add us on fb for updates Viking brothers strength and conditioning.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I just got conformation of the 2017 event calendar for UPANZ,  Viking Brothers Strength and Conditioning will be hosting 3 events next year I hope to see some of you there.

February - Novice bench only

June 17th - North island championship 3 lift (nationals qualifier) 

November - 3 lift

dates for Feb. and November still to come.

Add us on facebook for more details cheers guys. https://www.facebook.com/VikingBrothersStrength/