Gyno reversal

bang_bang

I have a lump under my right nipple from my tren cycle which I'm going to try reverse with letro/nolva. The actual surface area of the nipple has increased slightly as well which I believe indicates its progesterone gyno.  I did some research and as usual there's a 100 different opinions on the best way to go about it. Thought I'd start a thread to log my experience for interests sake as it may be of use to someone to in future. I'm going to use the below protocol simply because it worked for a good friend of mine. I will be running 250mg test eth throughout.

Day 1-10 1.25mg letro ED

Day 10-17 0.625mg letro ED

Day 17-24 0.625mg letro EOD

Day 25-55 20mg nolva ED

I've found for me gyno from tren seems to mostly disappear if I run test only. Run tren, nandrolone again and it comes back. Tried letro and it didn't seem to do heaps but from memory was still using tren at the time lol.

Once I make a bit of money from my shares I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the few thousand it costs to get glands fully removed.

2 hours ago, PETN said:

I've found for me gyno from tren seems to mostly disappear if I run test only. Run tren, nandrolone again and it comes back. Tried letro and it didn't seem to do heaps but from memory was still using tren at the time lol.

Once I make a bit of money from my shares I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the few thousand it costs to get glands fully removed.

I've been running 500mg test for 8 weeks and 50mg anadrol for 2 weeks since I stopped the tren and I haven't noticed a change, hopefully a lower dose of test will help as well. Might even go 125mg.

Weren't you considering home job surgery at one point? lol

Was thinking about it but then decided the pain wouldn't be manageable enough with the drugs I had to enable it to be done neatly and ensure all gland material was removed. It's not that expensive I just can't do it with my job atm as there would be an unacceptably high risk of infection unless I took a couple months off or something.

On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 5:13 PM, PETN said:

Was thinking about it but then decided the pain wouldn't be manageable enough with the drugs I had to enable it to be done neatly and ensure all gland material was removed. It's not that expensive I just can't do it with my job atm as there would be an unacceptably high risk of infection unless I took a couple months off or something.

Have you had a quote?

Waste of time the letro thing unless of course you are going to not get gyno again. So is surgery really unless you take steps to just not have estrogen that is through the roof. Sure you will get rid of the gland that the estrogen binds to so it'll be good cosmetically which is one thing but it doesn't mean you just don't have high estrogen anymore and it will just bind somewhere else. Kind of like ignoring the problem when the best way would be to manage your cycles better and know what you're doing so you can avoid it or at least control it properly so it doesn't become an eye sore.

Anyway 2.5mg/day people go up to, to try get rid of it. some people say it's bs but it seems to work somewhat providing the lump is relatively new and not ancient. 2.5mg/day of that will put your bed ridden and make you feel so crap, ache and have the motivation of a 20 year beneficiarie. At least you have the nolva in there at the end, you've obviously done some reading. Will follow!

In my experience high dose letro (2.5mg ED) will remove the hard lumps and take away the sensitivity and puffiness but the demon is not vanquished. Since my first run in with gyno it's very temperamental and flares up with high doses and certain compounds (tren deca) and theb I'm back on the anti-estros and backing off my doses. So for me it's surgery or modest doses and AIs. Hope you get it sorted brah 

3 hours ago, Terrymundo said:

Have you had a quote?

No. Just looked at what some people on aus forums had paid and approximate prices that some clinics have on their websites. From memory looked like getting it done in aus would be typically around 4-8k including anaesthetic. Mines not bad anyway so it can wait for now.

On 13/09/2016 at 5:11 PM, bang_bang said:

Waiting for you to hit me with a knowledge bomb @Daz69

Here's a recent paper that explains mechanisms of gyno and various treatments quite well...

Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment

Ronald S Swerdloff, M.D.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279105/

gynecomastia-etiolog_MR-14-fig1.jpg

18 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Here's a recent paper that explains mechanisms of gyno and various treatments quite well...

Gynecomastia: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment

Ronald S Swerdloff, M.D.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279105/

gynecomastia-etiolog_MR-14-fig1.jpg

Thanks Daz.

4 days in not sure if placebo but I reckon nipple is less sensitive and lump smaller. 

1 week in. Nipple isn't all puffy anymore it just looks normal. Definitely not as sore either. Lump is still getting smaller. It was quite big so I expect it'll take awhile to go completely. Haven't really noticed any bad sides from the letro. Guess I feel pretty flat and motivation not great but still training. Sex drive gone down as well but not crashed completely. I've actually only pinned once in last 5 weeks so that's to be expected anyway. Decided I'm just gonna come off for awhile to freshen receptors then jump on a eq/test cycle.