Upping TRT

chook73

4 hours ago, eddie said:

Your a coward and a pussy and you wouldnt say anything to someones face but as long as you sit in your mothers basement playing with your small penis in aussie as you insult someone in another country watching muscle men on your computer with a fake name, tell you what tuff guy i will give you a $1000 if you find the biggest bodybuilding wog in darwin and go call him a wog and get on of your other tuff guy mates to tape it.  Go insult aussies on your own board you cocksucker.  Never had anyone brave enough to say anything to my face only a brave internet troll with a fake name in another country good luck tuff guy.

You can get a return flight to darwin for about $1000. One way about half of that, so $500. 

But that would mean your liver is still having to work to flush it out as if it were a toxin. You're just taking more than your liver can handle now so you're left with some. So by that theory you're liver is working even harder than it would be on a standard/common trt dose. What did he say about liver health? think it all sounds a little Mickey Mouse, but im

no doctor.

does this guy run a men's clinic bro? Or is he a reputatable endocrinologist?

At current dose my AST/ALT are slightly elevated but still in normal range but on the higher dose it was well above. When dose was lowered  or  a longer period between shots liver was fine but test was still low. Then we tried reandron with the long ester and initially it was good but then after a period of time test levels started dropping which is opposite to how it should work. So back to sust.

ultra sound of liver said it was ok.

As I said earlier this has been well over 2yrs of trialing and this is what the endo settled on.

My body's just different I guess.

On 08/09/2016 at 4:01 PM, chook73 said:

Ok, so I've been on TRT for a few years now, currently on 1ml sust/week and test level at 15. Endo happy with this and has no intentions of upping it.

I get bloods every 6months so I'm thinking I could run 1ml test e/week up to a month out from bloods and then doing 4weeks of Dbol straight after bloods on top of the test e.

Is a month long enough to get test level back down around 15?

Does this sound ok?

Yeh.. 4 weeks is long enough.. Although expect estrogen to be elevated..

Maximal plasma concentrations are reached after 4.5 half-lives, so expect depreciation to be similar..

Half-life of test-e is around 5-7 days dependant on size of bolus, concentration and site of injection.. 

• 2 months later...
On 15/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, chook73 said:

He put it to me that for some reason my body must see it as a toxin and my liver goes into overdrive trying to flush it.

Wouldn't this have been happening during puberty?  Leaving you the size of a hangry 16 year old girl?

This explanation seems pretty odd, as is the treatment dosage.  And don't f*ck around with orals.  Jeebus