Upping TRT

chook73

Ok, so I've been on TRT for a few years now, currently on 1ml sust/week and test level at 15. Endo happy with this and has no intentions of upping it.

I get bloods every 6months so I'm thinking I could run 1ml test e/week up to a month out from bloods and then doing 4weeks of Dbol straight after bloods on top of the test e.

Is a month long enough to get test level back down around 15?

Does this sound ok?

From my understanding of his post he will be sourcing additional UGL test on top of his prescribed test.

if you self administer the test then just you could give it a go and if its high just say you missed a shot and pinned double the week prior to the test. Id say 4 weeks would be enough for it to not be significantly elevated at that additional dose.

My close mate for one example that happens to be a TOP powerlifter in this country at the top at one stage take no more than 2sust a week , a lot of you guys are still young and stupid and believe you know it all and have no respect when someone trys to pass on knowledge instead some muppets endo is going to give him ml of sust a week without asking questions  when anyone with any knowledg  in the medical field thats most likley bullshit and is to scared to ask questions.

as for you petn whats makes you think you are cool eough to call someone a name you troll when you dont know me a real man would say it to my face maybe if were in the same city you would be keen to meet, i fell sorry for pseudonym cause there are some racists dicks on this board and we are ment to be a comuity that helps each other, i dont even know why i bother, you guys can go gab in you 1000mg of fake tren and kiss my ass.

Lol yeah that dose does seem high for a legit prescribed trt dose. Let me know when you're in Darwin and we can meet if you like. Alternatively let me know what city you're in and next time I'm there I'll pay you to give me a ride in your uber to wherever I'm staying and we can partake in small talk during the drive provided you can speak in English more coherently than you write in it.

Your a coward and a pussy and you wouldnt say anything to someones face but as long as you sit in your mothers basement playing with your small penis in aussie as you insult someone in another country watching muscle men on your computer with a fake name, tell you what tuff guy i will give you a $1000 if you find the biggest bodybuilding wog in darwin and go call him a wog and get on of your other tuff guy mates to tape it.  Go insult aussies on your own board you cocksucker.  Never had anyone brave enough to say anything to my face only a brave internet troll with a fake name in another country good luck tuff guy.

eddie - yes you right, it is high for trt but unfortunately we are not all created the same and there isnt a one size fits all dose. 95% of trt recipients would be fine on 1ml/3-4wks sust or 4ml/12wks reandron but the other 5% needs a more customised dose and unfortunately I fall into this group.  For some reason my body rejects/excretes testosterone. I spent over 2 years going through different doses trying to find what worked. At one point I was on 2ml/week and was feeling great but some of the markers in my bloods were causing my Endo concerns and it was dialled back. Most guys on that sort of dose would be off the scale when bloods were done but I was only at 27 which is the upper normal range.

If I wasnt going through this myself I too would call BS.

I'm not a PL or bodybuilder - just a guy in his late 40's who likes going to the gym.

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Your a coward and a pussy and you wouldnt say anything to someones face but as long as you sit in your mothers basement playing with your small penis in aussie as you insult someone in another country watching muscle men on your computer with a fake name, tell you what tuff guy i will give you a $1000 if you find the biggest bodybuilding wog in darwin and go call him a wog and get on of your other tuff guy mates to tape it.  Go insult aussies on your own board you cocksucker.  Never had anyone brave enough to say anything to my face only a brave internet troll with a fake name in another country good luck tuff guy.

Shut the f*ck up. You talk so much sh1t on here. If anyone has a tough guy attitude it's you.

chook i understand were you are coming from and i fell for you bro after years of abuse im in the same boat as you but more test is not the answer and your right some people use test quicker than others would be interested in talking more about this.

Ratz you are the biggest muppet on this board having a go at me cause some other racist muppet spouts his mouth off but you want to back this guy up well guess what you can do it in person cause we live in the same city so if you fell the need to tell me off i train at 7.30 at les mills tonight come say hi i will wait out side for you everyone knows me but apprently not you come by yourself cause i will be alone.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

chook i understand were you are coming from and i fell for you bro after years of abuse im in the same boat as you but more test is not the answer and your right some people use test quicker than others would be interested in talking more about this.

Ratz you are the biggest muppet on this board having a go at me cause some other racist muppet spouts his mouth off but you want to back this guy up well guess what you can do it in person cause we live in the same city so if you fell the need to tell me off i train at 7.30 at les mills tonight come say hi i will wait out side for you everyone knows me but apprently not you come by yourself cause i will be alone.

lmao TRIGGERED.  Look at you. You look like an idiot. f*ck i'd love to lay you out but I got better things to do mate. Stay mad mate. Actually laughing at you :-D Also, what kind of faggot trains at les mills. Bet you wear bitch mittens when you lift too. xox

8 minutes ago, HarryB said:

Who cares I'm going to sit out front of les mills with some popcorn in the hope something happens :)

LOL dunedin is a long way away from sydney mate. Besides, while he's out there fuming outside the local bitch gym, i'll be getting jacked. Either that or eating and doing fuckall ;)

He probably wouldn't show up anyway. Sounds like the kinda guy that's all talk.