Roast chicken rat style

bang_bang

12 hours ago, PETN said:

Chicken looks mostly raw too lol. I'm not a forensic scientist but to me it looks like he probably stuck it on grill on highest temp setting for like 10min. Only thing that's cooked here is gymrat.

lol

chicken def appears to be raw

would be quite chewy

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gazza said:

Is he still alive then? Disappeared from here like a virgin on prom night, thought he must've been turned into road kill by a truck while biking to the gym.

He was entertaining most of the time.

He's still alive man . Still doing tours of NZ rat style and posting seafood before and after photos rat style while stimming hard rat style . He's basically a sponsored athlete. Living the dream rat style 

• 10 months later...

Sometimes if im doing roast mutton i allways do it in the oven bag.You gotta get it out of the fridge the night before but make sure the dog wont get into it of course.I heat up the oven to 130 and then stick it in there for 6 hours.Put some salt in the oven bag with it.When you take it out leave it in the bag in the roasting dish but cover it with tinfoil and let it sit on the bench for 20 minits.I normally use leg rather than sholder